Howard Stern...Jim Breuer on Yesterday

Did anyone catch Breuer on Stern yesterday...OMG I was crying I was laughing so hard...Joe Peschi impersnations were dead on.....

329571[/snapback]

I didn't hear it, but the name sounds familiar. Did Breuer used to appear on Opie and Anthony?

Breuer's hysterical.  He does a terrific Brian Johnson (AC/DC), too.

He was goatboy on SNL.

329589[/snapback]

Breuer and Artie Lange were going back and forth on the AC/DC stuff...I have a bunch of his clips when he was always on Opie and Anthony....too funny

hahaha... Bruer is performing up at SUNY Brockport tomorrow. outdoors for about an hour. But they never announced what time he would be on as the festivities go on from 4-10... I'm thinking that my school has some common sense to put him on at 9, but i could be wrong sense it is a state school.

Breuer and Artie Lange were going back and forth on the AC/DC stuff...I have a bunch of his clips when he was always on Opie and Anthony....too funny

329596[/snapback]

Tater, you never answered my question...who that be in your avatar?

That was some seriously funny sh-- yesterday.  Damn I love that show.

329651[/snapback]

Yeah, he was pretty good. Actually reminded me how much better the Stern show could be if he actually got somebody funny in there to replace Artie, like a Breuer. I loved when he used to have that guy Adam I think from the Man Show sit in and just chime in with his comical commentary. Very funny stuff. Artie doesn't do anything funny for my taste - just makes stupid comments whereas those others add some comical creativity.

There's a site where the show is described in detail daily, for those of us who live in cities where the mullahs have forced Stern off the local airwaves.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/index2.htm

329594[/snapback]

Usenet is your friend. Learn how to use it.

Bruer did a great job on the show. But how can you say Artie's not funny BuffaloDenney? I think you're dead wrong about that.

Yeah, he was pretty good.  Actually reminded me how much better the Stern show could be if he actually got somebody funny in there to replace Artie, like a Breuer.  I loved when he used to have that guy Adam I think from the Man Show sit in and just chime in with his comical commentary.  Very funny stuff.  Artie doesn't do anything funny for my taste - just makes stupid comments whereas those others add some comical creativity.

329656[/snapback]

Hey now wait a minute, Artie had that "Oh Debbie, Debbie Debbie" thing going on for a while that was fricking hilarious.

I want to F you

Lets get some coke and some hookers.

329901[/snapback]

Infinitely funnier when Gary the Retard was saying it.

To the guy that keeps asking for links to audio clips........like I said Usenet is your friend, learn how to use it.