LA market not in top 10 for SB TV ratings

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if true…did you not know that you don’t own the team? I’m pretty sure that I don’t? I’m a huge Bills fan but I’m also aware that it’s like loving a restaurant. The owner can decide to move the restaurant if he wants to. There are consequences to the move but it’s his decision to make. 

since you corrected your tone I'll reply I dont come here to rabble. The only team that is owned by the municipality is Green Bay. Relating an owner of a restaurant to a Bills franchise...get back to me when said restaurant is worth billions with hundreds of thousands of patrons and we can discuss wether said owner has the RIGHT or...rather SHOULD he move regardless of not only financial but emotional ramifications to those attendees. 

Just how many Billions with a B does a person need yes it is his business to run buy or sell within NFL guidelines. I empathized with the san diego people.. rich fat bank account rat baastid moved his team and now the oppoonts are the home field advantage LMAOOO

***** disgusting. I will never align with the ilk of THAT guy. And for the record Pegula leaving Im not even gonna go there.

Lord have mercy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

since you corrected your tone I'll reply I dont come here to rabble. The only team that is owned by the municipality is Green Bay. Relating an owner of a restaurant to a Bills franchise...get back to me when said restaurant is worth billions with hundreds of thousands of patrons and we can discuss wether said owner has the RIGHT or...rather SHOULD he move regardless of not only financial but emotional ramifications to those attendees. 

Just how many Billions with a B does a person need yes it is his business to run buy or sell within NFL guidelines. I empathized with the san diego people.. rich fat bank account rat baastid moved his team and now the oppoonts are the home field advantage LMAOOO

***** disgusting. I will never align with the ilk of THAT guy. And for the record Pegula leaving Im not even gonna go there.

Lord have mercy.

Yikes! My tone? You’re clearly mad at the world, and it’s apparently your happy place. There are few sports owners who made their billions as sports owners. I’m assuming you know that? Not sure why you think you’re personally getting screwed by these folks. They just own a sports franchise. Sheeesh

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes! My tone? You’re clearly mad at the world, and it’s apparently your happy place. There are few sports owners who made their billions as sports owners. I’m assuming you know that? Not sure why you think you’re personally getting screwed by these folks. They just own a sports franchise. Sheeesh

you started by patronizing me. Im in empathy with charger fans. sue me. It could have easily been MY team. And yes Im passionate and this is an especially personal issue. Period. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.