I got a valentine from Dawson Knox 😂

Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha this was pretty funny and amazing surprise this morning from my Fiancé.  She got me a personal shoutout from Dawson Knox via Cameo!  He killed it too!  

Haha this woman gets me and my Bills obsession…glad I put a ring on it, cuz I’m keeping her for sure ha!  

https://www.cameo.com/recipient/Crep5PJc5

That is fantastic. They need to make more Maddy's (I am sure you are on it as we speak). Jokes aside - tell your fiance that this is very thoughtful and beats anything one can buy in a store. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Or a aunte or grandmother in my case?

That post is either revealing your age or your proclivities (don't bother telling us which)

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Nice of Dawson to do that and he did a good lob.

I agree. Almost makes me want to take back all the bad things I said about him in the past. Almost.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

That is fantastic. They need to make more Maddy's (I am sure you are on it as we speak). Jokes aside - tell your fiance that this is very thoughtful and beats anything one can buy in a store. 

That post is either revealing your age or your proclivities (don't bother telling us which)

I agree. Almost makes me want to take back all the bad things I said about him in the past. Almost.

You guys do realize Knox charges $300 to do this, right??🤑

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha this was pretty funny and amazing surprise this morning from my Fiancé.  She got me a personal shoutout from Dawson Knox via Cameo!  He killed it too!  

Haha this woman gets me and my Bills obsession…glad I put a ring on it, cuz I’m keeping her for sure ha!  

You done good, sir! Take care of that one! She’s a keeper! Hope to see you both at the opener again! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have a super sweet cameo story. My son chose a guy from my lifelong soap "The Young and the Restless" after I broke my wrist named Daniel Goddard. to send me a cameo after my surgery. I was in pain and he just randomly picked this guy. Well Mr Goddard did something amazing, he showed me how he had broken HIS wrist, showed me his resulting injury scar, gave me rehab tips, told me to wave and smile, he was SO encouraging and so empathetic... Blew me away........I call my son...I was like NATE...when did u meet daniel Goodard? OMG I cant believe you know this guy..LOL he's like no Mom, its Cameo.

It was a total God thing. That man was sooo charming and great went way above and beyond. Unbelievablly sweet man. my son too 🙂

m

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

If this warms your heart........well, that's good.......you do you.......get it where you can.

But PDA'ing......or complaining about a significant other or ex for that matter........in front of thousands of strangers and a few people you actually know well on TSW and jock sniffery gifts like this are two things I don't even want to think about.

I went thru the young women trying to impress me with autographed jerseys and footballs thing...........it's awkward when you don't care about those kind of things and then have to act overwhelmed or get a trophy case to display stuff you don't want. :lol:   

I finally had to let the over-gifters know.......I appreciated the gestures but I just root for the laundry and don't really care much about whether I would like said players off the field or care what they even do when not playing football.......... so don't spend copious amounts or exercise yourself to attain personalized Bills gifts for me.   

• Eyeroll 2

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think this is awesome, and anyone poo poo'ing it can eff off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, Chuck Schick said:

You guys do realize Knox charges $300 to do this, right??🤑

I had to go have a look-see at this Cameo thing

Looks like Dawson charges $250 and doesn't say where the money goes (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Could book Harrison Phillips for $50 and he states it will be donated to non-profits he works with

Or Marv Levy for $300 - now THAT would be something!!!!!!!

Or Sal Capaccio for $29 😆

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, teef said:

that's a great gift. she really does get you.   i couldn't even watch the game in peace yesterday with my kids running around and my wife wanting to do *****.  i was ready to go all adrian peterson.

That right there is some funny *****!!

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

You done good, sir! Take care of that one! She’s a keeper! Hope to see you both at the opener again! 

Thanks and you will!  After she surprised me with tickets for the home opener and my first home Bills game ever, she fell in love with Buffalo, Bills fans, people of Buffalo, Bills Mafia, etc and now wants to make it an annual family trip even though she is a hardcore Niners fan which play 5 hours away from us.  She wants us to do the Bills home opener as an annual trip still!  Love this woman!

• Awesome! (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Congrats for having an Amazing Sweetheart :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

Awesome thanks for sharing! My buddy got me one of these for my birthday from Matt Barkley…. Barkley was a trooper and actually said “I’m sorry I’m not josh Allen” LOL. Really cool gift ideas 

Thats awesome!  hahaha

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think this is awesome, and anyone poo poo'ing it can eff off.

HA thanks and agreed

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If this warms your heart........well, that's good.......you do you.......get it where you can.

But PDA'ing......or complaining about a significant other or ex for that matter........in front of thousands of strangers and a few people you actually know well on TSW and jock sniffery gifts like this are two things I don't even want to think about.

I went thru the young women trying to impress me with autographed jerseys and footballs thing...........it's awkward when you don't care about those kind of things and then have to act overwhelmed or get a trophy case to display stuff you don't want. :lol:   

I finally had to let the over-gifters know.......I appreciated the gestures but I just root for the laundry and don't really care much about whether I would like said players off the field or care what they even do when not playing football.......... so don't spend copious amounts or exercise yourself to attain personalized Bills gifts for me.   

Do you ever just consider keeping ***** to yourself? 

Like, do you ever read over your post and go "yeah, ya know what? I just won't say anything".

You should consider it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I happen to agree with you in some respects. I’m not a jersey guy for a reason. 

I just don’t see the need to piss on this parade. I met him and his fiancé at the opener. It was her gift to him, as was the Cameo. It was kind and thoughtful. I loved the Knox message. I see no need to knock that. That’s just me being me, and you being you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.