Super Bowl Post Game Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

12 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Burrow is not elite. I was not impressed by anything he did tonight. 

Not a single throw was elite by him. The touchdown to Boyd was underthrown and took the ref not throwing a flag to be a touchdown. 

I don’t understand how this guy is being hyped the way he is. He is above average for sure. But he does not even deserve to carry Josh’s or Pat’s jocks

He's a good to very good QB, but ya he's not elite yet.

But remember he's only in year 2 and missed over half his rookie year with his acl tear.

He will be a force to reckon with in the AFC for a long time IMO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The game was ok/good/competitive, but this was the least invested in any superbowl I could remember.

I just didn't feel any excitement in it.  Even at the end, I was like "Ok, there might be a game winning score here...or can the hold them?", but it was more like those thoughts were going 'through the motions' in my head instead of meaning anything.

The Rams won, they are the champions...but deep down I don't feel they were even the best team in the NFC or the Bengals were the best team in the AFC.

Again, the game was OK, but I personally didn't feel any drama...nothing invested.  I don't know, kinda just an 'ok' but somewhat 'empty' feeling in this game because it just didn't matter to me in any way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

you mean like when that was declared a couple years ago at their last super bowl appearance?

some of y’all hate the idea that the bills could control their destiny a bit here for some reason. Instead of knocking the rams, go circle some targets to acquire. It’s way more fun.

Von Miller had 4.5 sacks tonight. Trading for Von Miller was fiercely debated as an overpay when he was traded mid season for a second and a third. Would Bills fans trade AJ Epenesa and Zack Moss for a pass rusher who could have 4.5 sacks in a playoff game?

Super Bowl winning teams take risks. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Not familiar with the rules pertaining. Games played, games missed, active playoff rosters and so on. 

I'm glad he does, always like Woods.

theres no rule to rings. The owner could give them to snow shovelers and concession workers if he wants 

Just glad the Bengals lost or we would be reading and listening to pundits talking about Burrow as the next Tom Brady.  The Bengals defence made enough plays and stops to win and Burrows could not take advantage of an interception idea inside Rams territory and many possessions after Rams were stopped.

The loss goes on Burrows and Cincy offence because I thought Cincy's defence was balling most of the night. In my opinion had Allen been playing he would have made plays with his legs and arm and Bills beat this Rams team no problem.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.