Super Bowl Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

And now mc vay will retire and leave someone else to deal with the financial and draft capital dumpster fire. And come back Inna few years. 

Donald also.  The Rams will become like the Lions.  Oh, the irony!

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

And now mc vay will retire and leave someone else to deal with the financial and draft capital dumpster fire. And come back Inna few years. 

haha not our problemo ....Yeah I dunno if they'll be back or not.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, muppy said:

are we jaded as fans or what? Why so crappy?  For me this game was pretty even across the board. Would u prefer a blowout? Curious

Every. Single. Around the league thread. And even more insufferable since the Chiefs game.

I get it. But I just like watching good football teams in meaningful games when it's not the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

on this single play. What about the 37 other PI reviews we would sit through in a season if the rule changed? 

I'm not talking about PI per se, I'm talking about grabbing a face mask.  It's an obvious call.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

The Rams, not McVay had a plan. It worked. Can't be mad at them. They're Super Bowl Champions!

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

No hater,  he needs to stop coaching conservative

I agree , it just emphasizes even more what a blown opportunity those 13 seconds turned out to represent.  I think the way Josh was playing , the Bills would have dominated this game.  Our problem will continue to be the defense in critical game situations. Our defensive history of blown games grows and itself is becoming a legitimate obstacle.  The refs did not allow Kupp to be covered and kept throwing flags.  Even knowing who Stafford was going to it became impossible to stop. Hard to figure why at the end the game was called so differently.  Seems like a hollow win to me.   Ramsey continues to be overrated ( will give him that one face mask play as a bad call but he is not worth the $ he gets), Kupp is good but the profuse flags were the mvp on the final drive.  Disappointing finish to a season where for the most part the playoffs were exciting.  Now the long wait returns. 😬👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.