Super Bowl Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Come on; seriously? The single biggest mistake went against the Rams in the 75 yard TD catch from Higgins. 

Yes seriously. Kinda funny how all game they let things go and then at the end they call things for the Rams to get the go ahead TD. 

Just now, Motorin' said:

Would have preferred a Bills blowout, with Josh throwing 5 TD's. 

well yeah but for what it was it was close it was contested and the team had ultimate SCOREBOARD..where is this so called crappy game at?

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

the counter being that the bengals corners started mugging them every down at the end. To call nothing would’ve been terribly egregious. Letting a one off fly here and there is one thing but every down in that situation you have to give the rams some semblance of a fair chance to make plays within the rules 

To me, it was the 3rd down call that they needed to let go. The other ones were egregious. 

7 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Not good.

BUT OURS WAS THE WORST THIRTEEN SECONDS… EVER!

Without a doubt, I agree, but to call for the coach's head after the way he turned the Bills around over the last few years is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

To be fair it was holding but a very marginal piece of holding on the call against the Bengals in the Red zone. But this game should have been over for the Bengals already by that stage. The Bengals didnt play with any urgency when they had the lead and their Defense collapsed on that last drive. And even with all of that they had a chance not just to tie but I think a legit chance to win the game on that last drive until 3 terrible play calls in a row. I would be sick right now if I was a Bengals fan over that 2nd half performance after the TD. They choked away a victory.

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

So the Bengals last touchdown was the Refs helping the Rams🙄🙄🙄

Yes they missed that call and it helped the Bengals. They weren't calling anything all game and then start calling things on the Bengals to help the Rams win in the end.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Because watching frame by frame reviews of complete judgement calls sounds like a great way to make the watching experience worse. 

What are you talking about?  It's not even close to a judgement call.

1 minute ago, muppy said:

are we jaded as fans or what? Why so crappy?  For me this game was pretty even across the board. Would u prefer a blowout? Curious

yeah i thought the game was ok, i wish they would just get rid of the halftime show and all the needless hoopla. Having the Rock on the field doing some WWE style intro, its just all overdone and cheesy as hell

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

To me, it was the 3rd down call that they needed to let go. The other ones were egregious. 

yes, but where we diverge…. They could’ve called it on second down if they wanted but they held that flag. The bengals decided they wouldn’t get flagged on everything, but did still get flagged on some.

the refs decided to give a lot of leeway but not total carte Blanche

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.