Adrian Peterson arrested today; assaulted wife on plane

Big Blitz

Dang AP....not good man, not good. 

I too wonder what the hell must've happened to make him hit her in a public setting, in plain view of other people, on an AIRPLANE no less where they stop the plane and head back to the gate for significantly less??

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

Dang AP....not good man, not good. 

I too wonder what the hell must've happened to make him hit her in a public setting, in plain view of other people, on an AIRPLANE no less where they stop the plane and head back to the gate for significantly less??

"Make him hit her?"

Dude...that's not it. The only thing that happened that "made him hit her" if true is that he is an absolute piece of ***** human being. 

• Like (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

"Make him hit her?"

Dude...that's not it. The only thing that happened that "made him hit her" if true is that he is an absolute piece of ***** human being. 

I acknowledge that was a careless statement, seeing as though I wasn't there and don't know exactly what happened.  Matter of fact I just came from ESPN.com and in reading their story, apparently the physical contact that occurred was he grabbed her hand and attempted to yank off her wedding ring, and in doing so, scratched her finger.   

My bad on the previous post...

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.