Aaron Donald may retire if Rams win SB?

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Aaron Donald may retire if Rams win SB?

Eh, Just like with McVeay I'll believe it when I see it. This whole week of "Super Bowl coverage" has been nothing but media overblowing every little thing a guy says and putting clickbait titles out (of which no one actually reads the stories and gains VERY strong opinions just off said headline)

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

30 years old. Rich as can be. Reached the ultimate goal in professional sports life. Go out on top. Why not? 

I think people underestimate how much the way of life becomes something you can't give up easily. I think a lot of players would be better off if they could let go and stop earlier. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

I think people underestimate how much the way of life becomes something you can't give up easily. I think a lot of players would be better off if they could let go and stop earlier. 

You have to remember most players barely have a college education and have nothing to do after the NFL as been one think been working toward most of their lives. If didn't invest wisely what you going to do for 30-40 more years after retire from NFL

If he does I would see it as a cosmic shift in the way people are thinking these days.  The point of work is to live, if I could retire after 8 years and be set for life, there’s no way I’d continue to work, why should we expect it to be different for these guys?  The allure of money is there, but what good is money of you beat your body to a pulp and can’t enjoy life with it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.