Superbowl LVI Pregame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I will be watching as a football fan who will not be comparing anything out on the field to the Bills. Not sure what anyone gets out of that. Hope it's a great game.

Also, the 2 teams that should have made it, made it. Not us, not Tompa Bay, not KC. Enjoy. Or not. I know I will, provided it's a good game. 

38 minutes ago, stuvian said:

The Carpet bagging Rams with their Jerry World mega stadium and their desertion of St. Louis represent Satanic corporate evil at its worst.

The Bengals are a long suffering, blue collar fan base in flyover country who live and die with their team like us.

Yeah, I wouldn't put the Bengals fan base even in the same conversation. The team has been bad but in no way, shape, or form should Cincy get a chip before Buffalo

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I will be watching as a football fan who will not be comparing anything out on the field to the Bills. Not sure what anyone gets out of that. Hope it's a great game.

Also, the 2 teams that should have made it, made it. Not us, not Tompa Bay, not KC. Enjoy. Or not. I know I will, provided it's a good game. 

Cincy does not belong there over the Bills. Plain and simple!!!

And kick the ***** ball already. JFC!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.