Superbowl LVI Pregame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Unusually root for the underdog or the city with more similarity to Buffalo, but here I have to root for LA bc of Stafford— just based on all the adversity he has had to deal with all these years.  Since I can’t root for Josh today, I’ll root for Stafford in the McStadium.  Ugh 

just also wanted to thank everyone here at TBD for a great season.  Heartbreaking but great.  I really don’t know much at all about football but I come here nearly every day and learn a lot from you guys.  Looking forward to a short offseason and next year! 

Edited by cgang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Can we agree that Josh Allen is just about a billion times cooler than Joe freaking burrow? The hype on this kid is unbelievable and I just don't understand it. Josh Allen was playing better football than any person on the planet in the playoffs.

Even Tom Brady and his "young guy outta nowhere" story was very likeable at first. Burrow's schtick will wear thin very soon.

And next year, Bengals aren't catching anyone off guard. They are targets. Teams will adapt to them the way Allen and Mahomes saw this year. Burrow is good. But I think teams will catch up to him soon.

3 minutes ago, cgang said:

Unusually root for the underdog or the city with more similarity to Buffalo, but here I have to root for LA bc of Stafford— just based on all the adversity he has had to deal with all these years.  Since I can’t root for Josh today, I’ll root for Stafford in the McStadium.  Ugh 

Other side of the sword. Rooting for Stafford is rooting for Jalen Ramsey. 

Tv Show No GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Even Tom Brady and his "young guy outta nowhere" story was very likeable at first. Burrow's schtick will wear thin very soon.

And next year, Bengals aren't catching anyone off guard. They are targets. Teams will adapt to them the way Allen and Mahomes saw this year. Burrow is good. But I think teams will catch up to him soon.

Other side of the sword. Rooting for Stafford is rooting for Jalen Ramsey. 

Tv Show No GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

That’s cool.  I don’t feel strongly about anything on this game so am stretching to find something to root for.  Kinda ambivalent about the whole thing.  Go bills.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

all glitz all intro all the time 🙂 lol Lets go Commercials errr Lambs errrr Bungles errr may it live up to the Championship games level of intrigue and excellence. we can only hope

**passes popcorn**

m

If you wanna watch commercials.....just tune in to the Olympics. What a joke it is. 20 mins of ads and 10 mins of Olympics. ***** off NBC!!!

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.