Superbowl LVI Pregame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Bring back the player introductions!

Another thing that the Patriots* ruined. ***** them!

I like how the players can say whatever locale they want. College, city, High school sometimes. Its a grand mix of big and small colleges represented. No Golden  Domers from what I could hear.....national anthem SOLID 

1 minute ago, muppy said:

I like how the players can say whatever locale they want. College, city, High school sometimes. Its a grand mix of big and small colleges represented. No Golden  Domers from what I could hear.....national anthem SOLID 

It's exciting to hear it announced in front of the crowd.

1 minute ago, muppy said:

Shout out to the creek bed back in the woods where I got my ass beat 14 times, but learned to catch a football. If it wasn't for the bullies, I wouldn't be here today.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.