Rams-Bengals --Super Bowl Menu-Food Thread :-)

muppy

Just now, BringBackFlutie said:

This comment represents a conflict of interest and is, therefore, invalid.

I would ask what you're cooking, but I'm guessing Jimmy will be doing all the food prep for you -- what with his frozen pierogis and all.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Because nobody's more popular at a Super Bowl party than the guy who decides to swap out the sausage for a vegan substitute. 😆

(I know just the product you're talking about and agree that it's a good substitute and quite tasty. I'm just busting balls.)

haha— I am Not springing for the real deal for this party! 

i actually went on a short-lived vegan kick for a few weeks last year. During that period of misery, I discovered this trader’s joe fake chorizo, and it was the one of the few vegan things that I will continue to eat.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

haha— I am Not springing for the real deal for this party! 

i actually went on a short-lived vegan kick for a few weeks last year. During that period of misery, I discovered this trader’s joe fake chorizo, and it was the one of the few vegan things that I will continue to eat.

You should just not mention to anybody that it's vegan chorizo and see how long it takes for someone to notice, if anyone notices at all.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I would ask what you're cooking, but I'm guessing Jimmy will be doing all the food prep for you -- what with his frozen pierogis and all.

Mrs T is more polish than you'll ever be!!!

I'll likely have my typical post-workout meal.

...MAYBE I'll get Doordash. And then MAYBE I'll watch the game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tacos and nachos, which, if you think about it……….are kinda the same thing. 🤷‍♂️

Nothing extravagant planned, but somebody is up to something! The grocery store was PACKED! Couldn’t get a parking spot and they ran out of carts! It looked like right before Thanksgiving! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.