Rams-Bengals --Super Bowl Menu-Food Thread :-)

muppy

59 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

1 lb Bob evans zesty hot roll sausage

5  Green onions - chopped, divided

1 cup Sour cream

1/2 cup Mayonnaise

1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese

1 Chopped pimientos - drained

Preheat oven to 350F.

In large skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage until no longer pink. Remove from heat, drain off drippings and add all remaining ingredients except one green onion. Pour into one quart baking dish.

Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.

Garnish with remaining green onion. Keep warm, and serve with Melba toast, sesame or wheat crackers.

Drink lots of beer then crush like half of it in 5 minutes.

(that last part was mine)

Thanks very much, I appreciate this!!  I'll definitely be making this in the near future.  

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

1 lb Bob evans zesty hot roll sausage

5  Green onions - chopped, divided

1 cup Sour cream

1/2 cup Mayonnaise

1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese

1 Chopped pimientos - drained

Preheat oven to 350F.

In large skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage until no longer pink. Remove from heat, drain off drippings and add all remaining ingredients except one green onion. Pour into one quart baking dish.

Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.

Garnish with remaining green onion. Keep warm, and serve with Melba toast, sesame or wheat crackers.

Drink lots of beer then crush like half of it in 5 minutes.

(that last part was mine)

This looks really good and easy to make.

Thanks for the recipe!

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Food and beverages representing each city. Per tradition. 
Cincy - Skyline chili, Montgomery Inn Ribs, Goetta, Graeters ice cream, Rheingeist beer.

LA-  sushi (California Rolls), 19 crimes Snoop Dogg collaboration Cali Red, avocado toast, Panda Donut,  mimosas, French Dip (it was invented there)

I went to Frisch's Big Boy this morning and ate Goetta. I don't think it get any more Cincinnati than that. I'll probably drink red wine, but I'm not sure that it is from California. But I did buy it in Trader Joe's, and that was founded in CA. 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Food and beverages representing each city. Per tradition. 
Cincy - Skyline chili, Montgomery Inn Ribs, Goetta, Graeters ice cream, Rheingeist beer.

LA-  sushi (California Rolls), 19 crimes Snoop Dogg collaboration Cali Red, avocado toast, Panda Donut,  mimosas, French Dip (it was invented there)

You’re not making the best LA thing!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_taco

more specifically: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogi_Korean_BBQ

Edited by dave mcbride

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I have a hockey game that will finish up right before kickoff so we’ll probably head to a sports bar after and I’ll get some ridiculously overpriced mediocre wings. 

I get wegmans quite a bit on the weekends and 10 wings at wegmans right now is 15.99 😳. It's insane 

Edited by Steptide

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

We are going to a party, and my wife is making fruit salsa, and I am doing a queso with chorizo. The chorizo is actually a vegan product from Trader Joe’s that is an excellent replica. 

Because nobody's more popular at a Super Bowl party than the guy who decides to swap out the sausage for a vegan substitute. 😆

(I know just the product you're talking about and agree that it's a good substitute and quite tasty. I'm just busting balls.)

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I get wegmans quite a bit on the weekends and 10 wings at wegmans right now is 15.99 😳. It's insane 

THANKS OBAMA!!!

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Because nobody's more popular at a Super Bowl party than the guy who decides to swap out the sausage for a vegan substitute. 😆

(I know just the product you're talking about and agree that it's a good substitute and quite tasty. I'm just busting balls.)

THANKS OBAMA!!!

This comment represents a conflict of interest and is, therefore, invalid.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.