Keyshawn Johnson downplays Mac Jones hype: ‘He ain’t Josh Allen’

Chaos

Even a fool like Keyshawn(He may say he's not, but he is) can see that. Though he really didn't come around on Josh until after the Pats*** game in the playoffs this year.

11 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Honestly the first time I think he's ever complimented allen without it being backhanded. 

To be honest he started saying nice things about Josh after the Pats*** game in the playoffs, but that's the thing it had to take a near perfect game in the playoffs against the #2 ranked defense to start changing his mind. By the time the game against the Chiefs was over he was fully on board.

He has absolutely no insight, he just reacts to things after the fact.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Keyshawn is someone I try to avoid, like the Booger. I don’t care what he thinks, and I won’t give it a click, but I think this is pretty darn obvious based upon the title. 

Listening to Keyshawn here in LA is like nails on a chalkboard. He thinks he's an authority on so much. And because of his Jets background he rarely compliments Josh or the Bills. At least Max Kellerman and Cowherd are much more objective regarding Buffalo. 

22 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Even a fool like Keyshawn(He may say he not, but he is) can see that. Though he really didn't come around on Josh until after the Pats*** game in the playoffs this year.

To be honest he started saying nice things about Josh after the Pats*** game in the playoffs, but that's the thing it had to take a near perfect game in the playoffs against the #2 ranked defense to start changing his mind. By the time the game against the Chiefs was over he was fully on board.

He has absolutely no insight, he just reacts to things after the fact.

We all know defense rankings doesn't mean anything, right? 

New England fans are not starting riots demanding their defense staff be fired for being unable to stop Bills on every down are they?

Damn it seems they are more rational than some of our posters are.

37 minutes ago, Chaos said:

its obvious to most Mac isn’t overly special 

Just because Jones doesn’t have the physical traits of some of his draft peers, like Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields, doesn’t mean there’s no room for improvement going into next season and beyond. One of his Pro Bowl teammates, Matthew Judon, says he expects Jones to be “100 times better” in 2022.

Grand Valley State is not well known.  Not sure what degree Judon was working on when he went there but it may have been exercise science like another NFL player from there.  Either he does not think very much about Jones currently expecting "100 times better" or failed basic math.

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

its obvious to most Mac isn’t overly special 

He is very special.  To show how special New England ordered new buses.

short-bus-300x225.jpg

Edited by Limeaid
added image
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Yeah, well he still hasn't recanted his "I'd rather have a healthy Lamar Jackson over Josh Allen" comment.

At least not that I know of.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.