Josh Allen funny bit at NFL Honors show

BisonMan

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

At this point I have to think he'll either get it or isn't actively pursuing it.

I actually prefer Josh focusing on things more important than getting endorsement deals.  Let him work on his game where he feels it needs attention and his work for Oshei and the Patricia Allen Foundation. As well as just relaxing getting refreshed for the new season.  The improvements and investment he put into his family's farm will secure their future income sufficiently that Josh can pick and choose what if anything he chooses to endorse.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Some people just have that star

power, and he’s one of them!

There are a couple of great freeze frames on Twitter of the older women behind him melting into smiling puddles. Hard to dislike the fact that our QB is gaining popularity. I hope he does less commercials than Baker and Pat however, and I trust that he has the right instincts to navigate over-saturation.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I actually prefer Josh focusing on things more important than getting endorsement deals.  Let him work on his game where he feels it needs attention and his work for Oshei and the Patricia Allen Foundation. As well as just relaxing getting refreshed for the new season.  The improvements and investment he put into his family's farm will secure their future income sufficiently that Josh can pick and choose what if anything he chooses to endorse.

This is 17 year drought mentality thinking right here-why shouldn’t he pursue endorsement deals if he wants them or if they are being offered? Shooting some commercials is not going to take his focus away or make him work less hard. He doesn’t have to be so singularly focused that he can’t explore these options.

and before someone answers with Baker or Mahomes and Rodgers coming up short blah blah blah-you know who else has made commercials? Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Serena Williams, Peyton Manning, even Tom Brady! They all turned just fine 

Josh has the work ethic, we shouldn’t begrudge him if he chooses to get some endorsement deals 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

It’s important to note, that never in history has someone been good at two things at the same time

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

There are a couple of great freeze frames on Twitter of the older women behind him melting into smiling puddles. Hard to dislike the fact that our QB is gaining popularity. I hope he does less commercials than Baker and Pat however, and I trust that he has the right instincts to navigate over-saturation.

Since joining the Bills, he’s pretty much been a public relations dream.  COVID vaccination status was probably the biggest potential minefield, and I think he maneuvered that very well.

what happened in KC at the end of that game ....you script that for a WTAF just happened  part of a Hollywood movie and Then comes the coin Toss miraculous finsh.

FLIP.........*.............*

#17 doesnt whine about ANYTHING, he's Smart as a whip and very well spoken. Just like that time he corrected the media saying "ahem, there is only ONE true NYS   NFL football Team. BOOM That's OUR Quarterback!~!~!!!

Edited by muppy

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

We got the wrong Josh and the right Brittney.

I think Britt is classy and GORGEOUS....drop dead even.

She posted a glamour shot just recently on instagram and was dissed by a bunch of jealous hatergirls....**** them. Jealousy is a bitter emotion.  I hope they make a gaggle of babies together someday :-)))))

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think Britt is classy and GORGEOUS....drop dead even.

She posted a glamour shot just recently on instagram and was dissed by a bunch of jealous hatergirls....**** them. Jealousy is a bitter emotion.  I hope they make a gaggle of babies together someday :-)))))

She has also been dating him since college, and has known him since they were little as they are from the same hometown. He has the best of both worlds as she’s not someone who just is in it for money, she also has her own yoga business . My cousin met her at a tailgate in Nashville and said she was incredibly nice and gracious.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.