Josh Allen funny bit at NFL Honors show

BisonMan

NFL is really starting to promote Josh.  He did Radio Row this year and they made it known a few times he was at the NFL Honors.  They are starting to do their part in branding him.  God knows he has done his part.  He's not our secret anymore.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

NFL is really starting to promote Josh.  He did Radio Row this year and they made it known a few times he was at the NFL Honors.  They are starting to do their part in branding him.  God knows he has done his part.  He's not our secret anymore.  

He was in the front row, reserved for the NFL elites.  

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

He did win us the game in regulation and our idiot *ussy head coach lost it for us…

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Win the game in regulation and you don't need to whine about overtime. 

They really need to revive the buffalobills.com message board..

Edited by Malazan
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

then again IMO it shows how many people actually thought the Bills got the short end. 

and I’m not including Bills fans in that comment 

I guarantee you the league tweaks the OT rule in the playoffs. An opening TD drive can be matched by the other team. Then the game instantly becomes sudden death on the next score.

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I guarantee you the league tweaks the OT rule in the playoffs. An opening TD drive can be matched by the other team. Then the game instantly becomes sudden death on the next score.

Seems simple doesn’t it?  Enter the competition committee to eff it up.

Edited by JDubya76

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

Allen definitely did NOT whine about OT. He said the rules are the rules, and if Buffalo had won the coin toss the Bills would have been the ones celebrating.  Classy and NOT whining.

Agree he didn't, but many others from various venues have. IMAO, I think that's what That's No Moon meant.

3 hours ago, Mark92 said:

I agree with this take - he’s extremely likeable and marketable 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I was thinking more of a defensive stop🤷‍♂️

I'm down with both sentiments. We should've won in regulation, we could've won in OT with a defensive stop.

The equal possessions in OT argument falls short for me. Since everyone assumes whichever team won the toss would drive downfield for a TD - doesn't it follow that given the chance the team that lost the toss would do the same? If so it puts us back at square one and solves nothing.  Second team actually has the advantage of not having to decide whether to go for it on 4th down or not.

Love the way he’s handling the adversity!   Laugh at the pain publicly and embrace the accountability.

Team needs to play 60 full minutes.   Not 59:47.    He knows it.   He’s just not crying about it for the world to see.   Owning it and using it as fuel!   Leadership!   

GO BILLS!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.