• Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
    • Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, Florida State
    • Devin Lloyd, EDGE, Utah
    • David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan
    • Travon Walker, DL, Georgia
    • Demarvin Leal, DL, Texas A&M
    • Other

8 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Nakobe Dean and send Edmunds to NY for Bradberry and Barkley.

Then trade 2 seconds for Danielle Hunter and baby you got a stew going.

Are you kidding?!?!? Daboll has seen Edmunds play, up close...he don’t want none of that...🤣🤣🤣

We gotta find a ‘sucker’ team...😉

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I get why people are going OL but it seems like one of our more complete position groups. Considering how many DL we use, how few we have under contract, and our history I won’t be surprised if we go that way again. Not that I’m super excited about how well we’ve done with that position group. 

Haven’t looked at enough tape to have any clue at this point, but I think I’d go with Linderbaum if Morse isn’t going to be back.

if Morse is coming back, I’d go BPA and I really have no clue who that is yet.  Most likely between Dean, Lloyd, Booth although london could be that guy.  I’d go London

Edited by NewEra

Playing my best sports writer, I think it's 50/50 the Bills will draft offense in the first round. Therefore I think we'll pick OL, CB or defensive wide body in the first.

If Linderbaum is still available at #25 it's a great chance he's the best player on the board. I think he'll be long gone.

I think Dean and London are gone by our pick as well unfortunately.

At least one of these CB's, Booth, Gordon or McDuffie should be available and I think one could be our pick.

In the second round I'd love either Skyy Moore - WR - W. Michigan 4.30 40 time or a nice svelt Daniel Fa'alele - T - Minnesota. He's taken his weight down to 380 from 400 and he's like 6'9". He grew up playing Rugby in Australia

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

So obviously not every single one of these players will truly be available in RL, but I’m just trying to get a pulse on the heart of Bills Mafia to get a feel for who you guys want.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, please choose other and leave their name in the comments section below. 

What?   No runnin' bax?

The lower the importance of the offensive or defensive position............the more the average TSW user wants to use a first round pick on it. :beer:

By Draft day, the highest player who is going to be drafted imo on this list is Jermaine Johnson from Florida State. He was my selection, need , best value. Davis is 6'7 and a mammoth man. Thats a lot of blocking area and no DT has ever been 6'7 and highly successful. Jameson Williams while good has a torn ACL and wont be available for part of the season and usually takes 2 years to full recover from. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.