Josh Allen Radio Row

Buffalo_Stampede

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everyone I know who isn’t a bills fan was texting me about the win when they scored the last TD and my response was - still 13 seconds. We’ve been in that situation too many times, albeit over many years. Any seasoned Bills fan know to never celebrate until 0:00. It’s ingrained in our souls 

Yep. My teenage son was celebrating and whooping it up with 13 seconds, and the kickoff.  I said Dude, sit down and zip it until that clock shows 0:00.  I had my head buried in my hoodie cringing.  Now he knows about 0:00 for the rest of his life. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

For sure, but to me what makes it so much more special is the way he handles himself. Very mature, says the right things, helps in community and other areas, and you'll never see him doing anything stupid and drawing negative attention.  

Josh has the one trait so many others seem to lack - humility. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I know we lost the game but I have to tell you I'm not gutted at all. There are just too many positives from the end of the season to be disheartened. Sugar High Josh Allen is dead. The new guy is a straight up killer that has found a consistent Zen like level of elite play. I can't wait to see dismantle opponents next year. 

Just as Josh has been a sponge soaking up  and learning from experience  McD is learning on the job too. Both men seemed to grow a lot last year and I'm expecting nothing short of the SB next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

He reached deep and found more sauce he even knew he had in that game.  So fortunate to have him.  Dynasties are launched in those moments.  Here's hoping!

Let's hope history repeats itself. I wasn't around, but I know Buffalo suffered a horrific loss in the playoffs before their SB runs.

2 hours ago, turftoe said:

Good interview. Rome seems to have warmed up a bit to western NY. He has always referred to Rochester as Crapchester.

Lmao 🤣 I'm originally from Rochester and it's true. I had to get out of that city fast 

Josh Allen is all business, and by all appearances, a genuinely good person.

Go Bills!!!

11 hours ago, Greg S said:

You know what 13 seconds is also going to do. Every close game in the 4th quarter next season is going to make every Bills fan extra nervous that they can get the win. Its always nervous time in the 4th quarter of a close game but it will more so because of 13 seconds. I know I won't breath easy until the game goes final and the Bills win. 13 seconds has shattered my confidence in the Bills during crunch time.

Personally have been that way as I watched the music city miracle with 16 seconds ruin my last year as a jags season ticket holder. I already decided to not renew because the price was steep ( I had two club seats 8 rows behind the visiting bench on the 32 yard line , great Seats , club stuff failed to live up to promises like bartenders delivering drinks to your seats which was in the contract!);and I hated missing Bills games being played live. Had they won thst game the Bills were coming to Jax the following week , and their d with wade and Ted Washington was amazing.  Beat Jax and it was on to the Super Bowl to beat the Rams!  But it only took 16 seconds for the Bills to blow that game , 16 seconds for the less talented Titans to end up down here blowing out the Jags en route to then losing by a yard in the suoerbowl.  Obnoxious red wigged Titans fans sat behind me screaming that game , and it made me sick because I wanted to go to one more Super Bowl with my beloved Bills, and being 8 rows behind their bench I was ready to celebrate with them wearing my Bills gear!  

I learned that day to never celebrate a Bills win , never say there is no way we can lose a game when ahead , never believe the Bills can’t find a novel way to ***** utter pain from the highest joy !  I learned to never say never regarding the possibility of the Bills pulling out a miraculous loss. I thought tho that I had finally reached the all time possible low; how could they ever top losing with only 16 seconds left to play out!?  Then came 13 seconds and once again , despite sitting there knowing it wasn’t formally over , I couldn’t I my wildest dreams fathom how they could fail in 13 seconds!  Then I got kicked in the heart once again.  Family members, watching just because they know the past and despite that knew what that team still meant in my life as a distraction from the harsh realities life has a way of dealing out  as we grow old , also felt a sadness and disbelief that only Bills loyalists understand.  So now , once again I have to adjust my expectations watching a one possession game if we are leading. Never say never that the Bills still can’t lose. Forget 12 , 11, 10 seconds etc being left to go. Unless that clock has a zero on the clock , and there is no visible yellow cloth on the field , never say never about our lovable Bills!  It’s a unique standard regarding the time to finally celebrate a Bills win!  Will be loyal to them till my end ; maybe that same luck will carry over to my own end and even when I’m over , maybe never say never!  😀😊😇🍸

Allen says Stafford has top 5 arm talent of all time. I don’t many QBs before I started watching religiously in 1996, but Stafford seems like a stretch. Off the top of my head I’ve got (in no particular order): Elway, Marino, Favre, J George, and Allen. Is this a bad list?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Allen says Stafford has top 5 arm talent of all time. I don’t many QBs before I started watching religiously in 1996, but Stafford seems like a stretch. Off the top of my head I’ve got (in no particular order): Elway, Marino, Favre, J George, and Allen. Is this a bad list?

I don't know much about the older guys, but he's right there behind Allen and Mahomes today IMO. He's a worse quarterback overall obviously but the throws he can make are absurd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.