Better Call Saul - final season April 18,2022

davefan66

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I can't recall a better spinoff show, ever.

Going in to the show, I was intrigued.  I have always been an Odenkirk fan... but I figured it would be a somewhat independent show centered around Saul... which was fine.

I did not expect it to be a full-on prequel to Breaking Bad.  It is nearly as good.  At some points it almost feels like it is better.  Regardless though, thusfar it is a near perfect execution of a prequel to a show that didnt need one.  It also seemed impossible to maintain that standard.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

56 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Just finished the new season of "Ozark" and will be looking forward to BCS for sure.

I can't recall a better spinoff show, ever.

Currently greatly enjoying the new season of "Euphoria" on HBO.

Yeah it's been a good mix of Sydney Sweeney nude and.........some other storylines.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah it's been a good mix of Sydney Sweeney nude and.........some other storylines.

I don't think I've ever seen a show on cable TV as utterly highly sexually charged as "Euphoria".  They show "things" I'm not sure I've ever seen in other American television.

Aside from that, the show is super well done, well written, well acted, and it's put together on a very highly artistic level which I love.

• Agree 1

On 2/10/2022 at 2:06 PM, PetermansRedemption said:

I just started re-watching the first season on Netflix. Since it has been so long since the last new season of Better Call Saul I have nearly forgotten what happened. All I remember is I was really into it and it was very good.

I've been re-watching the show as well.....just got to the episode in season three where Jimmy takes apart his brother Chuck on the witness stand in Jimmy's license hearing...that's one of many great episodes of this show.

Also, Mike Ehrmentraut was one of my favorite characters on Breaking Bad, and with his character playing such a prominent role in BCS, I think Mike may be my favorite character on any show I've watched, period!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 7:51 PM, qwksilver said:

I just called the 202-656-4211 on the poster and I'm pretty sure it's Odenkirk saying the line is no longer in service....

Pretty cool.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:28 PM, TBBills said:

Yea it is.

That's absolutely awesome! 

So here we are, 4 days away!  Can't wait.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I'm re-watching Season 5 in full, then rolling into the new stuff.

I'm surprised how much stuff I remember, but also surprised at how much stuff I do NOT REMEMBER!

I think we've now rewatched the first 4 episodes.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.