2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

10 hours ago, Doc said:

If DeSantis runs, he'll win.  Too much baggage with Trump and the age thing.

Trump just has to call DeSantis a dumb nickname akin to Little Marco and it’ll be over. 

Honestly, even something as dumb as Ron “PeePee PooPoo Pants” DeSantis should do. The braindead masses will laugh it up and turn on DeSantis in a second. 

• Eyeroll 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

If DeSantis runs, he'll win.  Too much baggage with Trump and the age thing.

Negative , the cult will always go with Trump , you can bank on it.

If a democrat can't win ,  I prefer Pence.

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump just has to call DeSantis a dumb nickname akin to Little Marco and it’ll be over. 

Honestly, even something as dumb as Ron “PeePee PooPoo Pants” DeSantis should do. The braindead masses will laugh it up and turn on DeSantis in a second. 

It won't work with DeSantis.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The problem with both DeSantis and Trump running is that it’ll split the GOP base. It definitely wouldn’t be a good thing for the MAGA movement. I know MAGA’s that love DeSantis and Trump.

The Dems were almost dead before they coalesced around Joke.  It may split it but someone will have to get nominated and then that will bring the base back together.  They don't want Dems in power.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Negative , the cult will always go with Trump , you can bank on it.

If a democrat can't win ,  I prefer Pence.

Pence has no shot.  He might as well not even bother.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

It won't work with DeSantis.

The Dems were almost dead before they coalesced around Joke.  It may split it but someone will have to get nominated and then that will bring the base back together.  They don't want Dems in power.

Pence has no shot.  He might as well not even bother.

Dems don’t matter. They don’t affect MAGA. There has been a major shift the last 6 years in the GOP. It’s MAGA or nothing. A DeSantis vs Trump battle will hurt that movement. It’ll be interesting if they somehow prevent this head to head from happening.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Dems don’t matter. They don’t affect MAGA. There has been a major shift the last 6 years in the GOP. It’s MAGA or nothing. A DeSantis vs Trump battle will hurt that movement. It’ll be interesting if they somehow prevent this head to head from happening.

DeSantis is considered to be a MAGA guy.  If he wins the nomination, Trump's followers will get behind him and so will many more people who wouldn't want to vote for Trump.

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Obviously! Everyone knows that REAL politicians use proper slanderous terms like homophobic, or racist….right? Yes, that’s much better. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

DeSantis is considered to be a MAGA guy.  If he wins the nomination, Trump's followers will get behind him and so will many more people who wouldn't want to vote for Trump.

But Trump has his big jet as a background 🙂

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Both Trump and DeSantis would have to attack each other. It won’t end well for MAGA.  I don’t think they will face each other.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Both Trump and DeSantis would have to attack each other. It won’t end well for MAGA.  I don’t think they will face each other.

Again, Kammy called Joke a racist and a rapist. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m sure the resident lefties will blame republican gains on racism but it will ring even more hollow than usual.

Have to have something to blame! Looking in the mirror won’t work. 

Dem outreach to the Hispanic community has been terrible. They just assume immigration is the only issue instead of recognizing them as people with different interests. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Are you suggesting that we now require full context before unilaterally declaring an election the most secure in US History?

My how things change in two short years.

Nice deflection and strawman from that fact that you can’t or won’t read.