2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

Just now, Big Blitz said:

It’s exactly what they’ve been doing.  

And that's why the American people will soon be voting to give control of Congress to the Repubs: to stop the devastating Dem agenda.  But as I've been saying, the Repubs won't have a veto-overriding majority so any inaction will be on the Dems as well.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And that's why the American people will soon be voting to give control of Congress to the Repubs: to stop the devastating Dem agenda.  But as I've been saying, the Repubs won't have a veto-overriding majority so any inaction will be on the Dems as well.

Do you honestly believe that the GOP will try to improve the economy in the lead up to 2024, thus helping the Dems keep the White House?

We shall see how things play out but Jon Ralston is sounding the alarm on Nevada for Dems and warns of similar demo shifts in Arizona. 

Early vote totals by party look brutal for Cortez-Mastro.

Kari Lake may or may not win, but her strong campaign style has elevated Masters. 

Hispanic voters in these states, already shifting to R’s at a noticeable clip have reportedly been pushed even further by Dems obsessive focus on abortion.  

Stacey Abrams campaign is out of cash, according to GA pundits.  She’s already blaming black men for supporting Kemp.   Speculation now shifting to whether or not Walker can win, no runoff, rather than can he win. 

I do think all these races are very close, aside from Kemp/Abrams.  Momentum very much on R’s side.  

Conversely, it seems Dems may hold off Oz in PA due to early vote and Shapiro running strong against Mastriano.  50/50 odds, which is insane given how ridiculous of a candidate Fetterman is.  (thanks again Trump)

Dems bet on pumping up Mastriano/Lake … one seems like a good bet, while the other may have backfired. 

Edited by SCBills

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Do you honestly believe that the GOP will try to improve the economy in the lead up to 2024, thus helping the Dems keep the White House?

They can't improve anything on their own. 

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Lol lol 

There is no improving the economy for a solid 10 plus years.  

We’re all royally f•••d.  Rs will stop the bleeding at best and rid the world of the people that caused all this.  

This is a step in restoring the country and preventing its full collapse.  

By the middle of DeSantis second term as POTUS things will be improving.  

But at least we slowed the spread!!!

Edited by Big Blitz

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol lol 

There is no improving the economy for a solid 10 plus years.  

We’re all royally f•••d.  Rs will stop the bleeding at best and rid the world of the people that caused all this.  

This is a step in restoring the country and preventing its full collapse.  

By the middle of DeSantis second term as POTUS things will be improving.  

But at least we slowed the spread!!!

DeSantis is not going to be president in 2024 if Trump runs. 

• Disagree 1

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It may happen organically - grid lock is better for inflation than anything else Congress can do, unless there is a path toward increasing energy production without Whitehouse support. 

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

DeSantis is not going to be president in 2024 if Trump runs. 

how can trump run? Isn’t he going to be put in jail soon?

however, yes. That sounds about right.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The GOP: a subsidiary of the House of Saud, in conjunction with the Kremlin, Viktor Orban, Big Pharma, Big Oil, and big businesses everywhere. 

That being said, they still probably take control of Congress. At which point the only thing they’ll do is show trials and investigations and absolutely nothing to help the average American or the economy. 

Other than vaccine mandates and continuously pumping them up the Dems are not in the pocket of big pharma. Is that the case? And do you seriously expect anyone to believe dems are NOT on the side of big business? I don’t recall them standing up for mom and pop during the heyday of Covid. Big box retailers were another matter. 

WHEN YOU’VE LOST KWANZA HALL: 

Top Georgia Democrat snubs Stacey Abrams, endorses Republican Brian Kemp.

“Hall is also a former member of the Atlanta City Council, and briefly served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia’s 5th Congressional District following the death of former Democratic Rep. John Lewis, who represented the seat.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-georgia-democrat-snubs-stacey-abrams-endorses-republicans-brian-kemp-burt-jones

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If DeSantis runs, he'll win.  Too much baggage with Trump and the age thing.

I agree with that.  I think after eight years of Presidents with old Presidents with plane loads of baggage, I sense the fatigue.  I think even the most ardent supporters of the two know that another term is just four more years of zero sum roadblocking of everything in Washington.