2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

Final Atlanta Journal-Constitution Poll: Herschel Walker Leads in Georgia

The poll, conducted by the University of Georgia and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Georgia’s largest newspaper, found Walker at 46 percent, Warnock at 45 percent, and libertarian candidate Chase Oliver at five percent.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/final-ajc-midterm-poll-kemp-leads-abrams-deadlocked-senate-race/VIIIPLZJQVCJBLADW3OMD75BPE/

• Like (+1) 2

While I’m thrilled to see the Democrat Party become extinct in the Free State of Florida, there is something really really gross about vote totals being released already to the public - I understand it’s just party affiliation - but we all know what this stuff mostly means.  

It’s disgusting - early voting and voting often need to go with the Democrats straight to the ash heap

This isn’t how you “democracy.” 

Show up and vote on Election Day.  

Or don’t vote at all.  That’s it’s own message.  I strongly encourage any Democrat that is confused by the embarrassment it’s party has become but just can’t vote GOP to just stay home.  

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe the geniuses leading your party should have put more thought into boosting her candidacy. Oh well. Can’t unbreak an egg. 

https://unherd.com/thepost/democrats-only-have-themselves-to-blame-for-the-rise-of-kari-lake/

Democrats repeatedly boosted extremist candidates who they thought would be easier to beat. While their support for Lake was limited to emails, they spent millions of dollars on commercials and digital advertising in these other races. In total, Democratic groups spent over $53 million helping 12 Republican extremists — six of whom ended up winning their primaries and will be on the ballot next month. 

They call this an “own goal” I think. 

Edited by JDHillFan

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I disagree…

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, she is a extremist! Thanks for admitting that 

How do feel about your party giving money to the candidates you claim are extremists?

I would think you would be quite upset with the Dems for paying for their own demise…

Edited by JaCrispy

On "The Late Show," Colbert said a person described by Tudor Dixon during a debate last week with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer must have been "totally made up" by the GOP nominee for governor. He was skeptical of her story that a Michigan man approached her complaining of an inappropriate book he found in a school library after failing to find help from Democrats, saying sarcastically: "That happened."

But the man, Khalil Othman, told the Free Press he is an actual person and did attend the Dixon campaign rally she referred to.

"To claim that I'm not here, I don't exist, I'm not human, that's absolute ignorance," Othman, 41, a father of five and former Dearborn city council candidate, told the Free Press. "If this person did his due diligence and start researching or has his team do a little bit of research of who's this person who attended Dixon's rally, they will be able to find my name right away easy on social media. Just Google it."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2022/11/02/stephen-colbert-dearborn-man-dearborn/69608126007/

Ah yes.  The late night political hack wing of the Democrat Party disguised as comedy.  

He didn’t need to check he didn’t think anyone outside of the 50 liberal morons that watch his show would ever catch this.  

Losers.  

• Like (+1) 1

New Jersey's former GOP governor hopes 'all the crazies' win midterms, denounces Republicans as a 'cult'

Christine Todd Whitman, who was the Republican governor of New Jersey from 1994 to 2001, formed the Forward Party with Andrew Yang

New Jersey’s former Republican governor Christine Todd Whitman on Wednesday accused her party of having gone wayward and said a part of her hopes that "all the crazies" win next week’s midterm elections so that Americans will be forced to live with their decision. 

Speaking at an Axios News Shapers event Wednesday, Whitman said she was "fearful" that the midterms would be an ugly election and give way to a "rough two years" if certain far-right candidates are elected to public office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jerseys-former-gop-governor-hopes-all-crazies-win-midterms-denounces-republicans-cult

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ALF said:

Speaking at an Axios News Shapers event Wednesday, Whitman said she was "fearful" that the midterms would be an ugly election and give way to a "rough two years" if certain far-right candidates are elected to public office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jerseys-former-gop-governor-hopes-all-crazies-win-midterms-denounces-republicans-cult

First off,

Why?  

Second,

These last 2 years have been awesome?

GTFO and take your lib “friends” (you’re just a useful idiot) with you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Stunner for Democrats Drops in New Hampshire and Scrambles the Election Map

Bolduc, a Donald Trump-endorsed candidate, was left for dead after winning the primary, with the assumption being that his negatives were too high and that he couldn’t draw support in a blue state. His fundraising was lackluster, and the national groups have been spending their finite resources in more “competitive” states.

Recently, though, it was revealed that Republicans were going back into New Hampshire to make last-minute ad buys for Bolduc, again putting the race on the table. That surprised a lot of election onlookers, but this new poll from St. Anselm says it’s the right move.

If this were just some random poll, I wouldn’t even bother to write this article. In this case, though, St. Anselm is a gold-standard poll for the State of New Hampshire. In fact, it’s the only state they deal with as pollsters, and they were, by far, the most accurate pollster there in 2020. When they put out a poll showing Bolduc leading, people pay attention.

Now, do I think New Hampshire is suddenly a toss-up? I wouldn’t go that far, but clearly, the map is expanding for Republicans while it continues to contract for Democrats. Arizona once thought to be “lean D,” is now firmly in play for Republican Blake Masters. Pennsylvania has swung wildly towards Republican Mehmet Oz. Meanwhile, in Georiga, Gov. Brian Kemp’s overperformance against Democrat Stacey Abrams threatens to pull Herschel Walker across the finish line without a run-off. Democrats had hoped to make headway in Nevada and Wisconsin, but those appear to be “lead R” at this point.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/01/stunner-for-democrats-drops-in-new-hampshire-and-scrambles-the-election-map-n652590

The Senate race is not really as big of a surprise as some might think.  Hassan is from MA and I don't believe was a NH resident until the late 90's.  Many I've spoken to thought of her as an aloof outsider. 

I think the Pappas/Leavitt House race is very interesting.  The Pappas family is well known in NH and are the owners of the Backroom restaurant/conference center.  Ties to the fairly large Greek community.  Chris was raised in the Manchester area.  Very surprised a young upstart (Leavitt) would be able to pose much of a challenge let alone be leading at this point. 

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

First off,

Why?  

Second,

These last 2 years have been awesome?

GTFO and take your lib “friends” (you’re just a useful idiot) with you.

You just "don't understand"

Hillary Clinton: Voters are too stupid to know what will happen in a red wave election

d9697930-0d14-4847-b5c5-ae6d51d81ef1-450

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/11/02/hillary-clinton-voters-are-too-stupid-to-know-what-will-happen-in-a-red-wave-election-n507552

How typical. Exactly what the Left thinks of average americans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

UNEXPECTEDLY! 

Right On Cue, Major Leftwing Pollsters Suddenly Credit the GOP with Having a Big Lead on the Democrats.

There is a very strong suspicion among poll analysts and critics. The People’s Pundit Richard Barris mentioned it in his last podcast, though he’s mentioned it before, and many people talk about it.

They talk about major pollsters deliberately publishing polls they know for a fact oversample Democrats and are therefore just wrong, in order to please their clients (who are often leftwing media companies and their gonzo shitlib audiences).

But then, right before the election, in the last poll before voting starts, they suddenly publish a poll showing the GOP in a much better position.

Suddenly, the Democrat oversampling they’ve been doing for months just poof! vanishes.

And why do they do this? Because, when people rank pollster’s accuracy, they usually only look at the last poll conducted before the election.

https://ace.mu.nu/archives/401673.php

Just as we have been telling you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Maybe the geniuses leading your party should have put more thought into boosting her candidacy. Oh well. Can’t unbreak an egg. 

https://unherd.com/thepost/democrats-only-have-themselves-to-blame-for-the-rise-of-kari-lake/

Democrats repeatedly boosted extremist candidates who they thought would be easier to beat. While their support for Lake was limited to emails, they spent millions of dollars on commercials and digital advertising in these other races. In total, Democratic groups spent over $53 million helping 12 Republican extremists — six of whom ended up winning their primaries and will be on the ballot next month. 

They call this an “own goal” I think. 

Hoist by one's own petard.