2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

Democrats’ Homestretch Flailing Is Both Pathetic and Hilarious. 

“Even Democrat candidates who haven’t had a bad week so far are still saddled with a village idiot of a president who thinks airplane seat legroom is racist and his spokesditz who is even more nonsensical than he is.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/10/27/the-morning-briefing-democrats-homestretch-flailing-is-both-pathetic-and-hilarious-n1640427

THEY MUST BE EXPECTING A SERIOUS SHELLACKING: 

Another Democrat Talking Head Equates Voting for Economic Issues With the End of Democracy.

Remember, when millions of ordinary people vote contrary to the wishes of a privileged few, they’re subverting democracy.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2022/10/26/another-democrat-talking-head-equates-voting-for-economic-issues-with-the-end-of-democracy-n1640221

THIS is how it’s done. 

Kari Lake: That break-in at Katie Hobbs campaign headquarters is 'Jussie Smollett part two'

Republican Kari Lake is going to be the next governor of the great state of Arizona and Democrats are losing their minds. The latest indication of the level of desperation of Democrats involves a break-in reported at the campaign headquarters of Lake’s Democrat challenger, Katie Hobbs. Hobbs and the Arizona Democrat Party were quick to point a finger at Lake.

The Hobbs campaign headquarters was burglarized earlier this week. Police were called and some items were reported taken from the headquarters. The break-in happened during the night and no suspect has been identified. The campaign, not the police, later released a photo of a suspect.

{snip}

Reporters asked for a comment from Lake and she let them have it. 

“That is absolutely absurd. It sounds like a Jussie Smollett part two. You’re going to drag the people through something like this,” Lake said in response to a question from a CNN reporter following an event in honor of first responders on Wednesday.

“You’re letting a woman who has been running a terrible campaign direct you to a story like this? You know she is running a bad campaign.”

“I can’t believe she would blame my amazing people, blame me for something like that,” Lake said. “I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning. You guys are despicable for falling into that trap.”

“I’m saddened that Hobbs and her camp would try to pin this on us. It’s defamatory and it’s wrong. Her own party is attacking her. She is trying to deflect her abysmal campaign,” she said.

Any questions? 

This is why Lake is going to be the next governor and Hobbs will not.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/10/27/kari-lake-that-break-in-at-katie-hobbs-campaign-headquarters-is-jussie-smollett-part-two-n506141

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS is how it’s done. 

Kari Lake: That break-in at Katie Hobbs campaign headquarters is 'Jussie Smollett part two'

Republican Kari Lake is going to be the next governor of the great state of Arizona and Democrats are losing their minds. The latest indication of the level of desperation of Democrats involves a break-in reported at the campaign headquarters of Lake’s Democrat challenger, Katie Hobbs. Hobbs and the Arizona Democrat Party were quick to point a finger at Lake.

The Hobbs campaign headquarters was burglarized earlier this week. Police were called and some items were reported taken from the headquarters. The break-in happened during the night and no suspect has been identified. The campaign, not the police, later released a photo of a suspect.

{snip}

“That is absolutely absurd. It sounds like a Jussie Smollett part two. You’re going to drag the people through something like this,” Lake said in response to a question from a CNN reporter following an event in honor of first responders on Wednesday.

“You’re letting a woman who has been running a terrible campaign direct you to a story like this? You know she is running a bad campaign.”

“I can’t believe she would blame my amazing people, blame me for something like that,” Lake said. “I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning. You guys are despicable for falling into that trap.”

“I’m saddened that Hobbs and her camp would try to pin this on us. It’s defamatory and it’s wrong. Her own party is attacking her. She is trying to deflect her abysmal campaign,” she said.

Any questions? 

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/10/27/kari-lake-that-break-in-at-katie-hobbs-campaign-headquarters-is-jussie-smollett-part-two-n506141

We—conservatives, liberals, independents and casual observers—all claim to want direct, honest dialogue from our political representatives.  

This is what that looks like, and it’s uncomfortable for some people to hear that.  Those people typically want their candidate to say whatever it is they need to get elected, but get hostile when their candidate is called on it. 

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS is how it’s done. 

{snip}

Any questions? 

The campaign, not the police, later released a photo of a suspect.

image.png.2a4bbee4757a045f414ba3111b923d0f.png

• Haha (+1) 1