2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

This is some of the most unhinged nonsense I’ve ever heard in my life. I sincerely hope you are ok and that there is somebody in your life that can help you. 

A lot of that messaging (take all your guns, abortion through birth, it's the liberals who are the real racists) have been pushed by the right for at least 30 years.  Culture wars sell to a certain point but the Democrats are going to get CRUSHED this election because of combination of inflation, high gas prices, and historical trends following a presidential election.  I think the GOP gets more of the popular vote than they did in 2010 (+6.8%) and the Dems did in 2018 (+8.6%).  That means at least 30 seats in the House and three to five Senate seats (both flipped).

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Agree 2

San Francisco DA recall and LA mayor results are dead canaries in the coal mine for Democrats.  

Rick Caruso is as traditional Republican as one could be, and he beat Bass 42-37.    I expected him to come in second to her, not actually be the top vote-getter.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

January 6!!!!!!

January 6!!!!!

January 6!!!

I have absolutely no idea what your point is but that is about on par for the braindead drivel I see on this board every day. 

In any case, if your point is that the GOP is poised to take control of Congress despite the January 6th insurrection, then I think it speaks pretty poorly of American voters. 

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I have absolutely no idea what your point is but that is about on par for the braindead drivel I see on this board every day. 

In any case, if your point is that the GOP is poised to take control of Congress despite the January 6th insurrection, then I think it speaks pretty poorly of American voters. 

You're a total dupe.  

My point is to expose the dupes.  

No one outside of Covidstan gives a rats *** on partisan congressional theater showing the same videos of a few hundred idiots as if they "planned" an actual insurrection.

Every Trump voter in the country has told friends and family - "hey guys, we're going to do it....we're going to seize DC!  Been saying it everyday since the November 2020 rigged Covid Election.  We're going to finally overthrow this thing!"  The plans are known far and wide!

Morons.  You people are complete morons. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You're a total dupe.  

My point is to expose the dupes.  

No one outside of Covidstan gives a rats *** on partisan congressional theater showing the same videos of a few hundred idiots as if they "planned" an actual insurrection.

Every Trump voter in the country has told friends and family - "hey guys, we're going to do it....we're going to seize DC!  Been saying it everyday since the November 2020 rigged Covid Election.  We're going to finally overthrow this thing!"  The plans are known far and wide!

Morons.  You people are complete morons. 

Look man. I don't know you and you don't know me. But take a step back and look at what's actually being posted on this board. It's a swamp of garbage posts with little facts or logic. Just quick hits to get people angry and congratulate themselves on being smarter than everyone else. Any time an actual discussion accidentally happens, someone swoops in with the latest drivel from the Federalist or Red State.

The quality of writing is poor, the news sources are horseshit, and very few people actually want to engage in discussion. It's just about pointing fingers and feeling superior. 

Whenever anything is introduced that may contradict the predominant worldview on PPP, it is immediately dismissed as not credible or the conversation is sidetracked into one of the standard whataboutisms. There is absolutely zero interest in hearing different perspectives.

Sometimes it feels like this board is just all of the uncles that everybody avoids on Thanksgiving got together to start a club where they just rant about how evil everyone who disagrees with them is and how much better they are than everyone else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Look man. I don't know you and you don't know me. But take a step back and look at what's actually being posted on this board. It's a swamp of garbage posts with little facts or logic. Just quick hits to get people angry and congratulate themselves on being smarter than everyone else. Any time an actual discussion accidentally happens, someone swoops in with the latest drivel from the Federalist or Red State.

Says the guy who posts ***** from Axios.  You've got to be kidding.  It may have been you who posted nonsense from emptywheel as well, I can't remember.  

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The quality of writing is poor, the news sources are horseshit, and very few people actually want to engage in discussion. It's just about pointing fingers and feeling superior. 

Whenever anything is introduced that may contradict the predominant worldview on PPP, it is immediately dismissed as not credible or the conversation is sidetracked into one of the standard whataboutisms. There is absolutely zero interest in hearing different perspectives.

Again. Pot. Kettle. Black.  You may have come here with the intention of being above the fray but you have failed miserably.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The fact that you call January 6th an insurrection speak poorly of you. No one brought their guns because they were concerned about being arrested, if you are an insurrectionist the arrest for guns is not a real concern. What did you learn from the Jan 6th special that matters to this election?

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact that you call January 6th an insurrection speak poorly of you. No one brought their guns because they were concerned about being arrested, if you are an insurrectionist the arrest for guns is not a real concern. What did you learn from the Jan 6th special that matters to this election?

Insurrection, ha ha ha.  I'd be more concerned about going to a Nordstrom in San Fransisco than being in DC on January 6th!

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

sigh America is raysis yet brown people are banging down the door to get in...

this board has brain dead drivel but you insist coming here reading it and commenting on it?

lol newsflash  ... leftists are fanatic lunatics living in a distorted reality aka known as mentally ill.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

On 4/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, Chef Jim said:

So they are still using anti-Trump rhetoric to win elections?  They have nothing good of their own to run on?  Well that’s just sad. 

All the impeachment and Mueller crap got 81m to the polls. they are not stopping. this entire J6 hearing is just theatre to keep them angry for the election. they have nothing else

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

First GOP Rep for this district in 150 years.

Demographics is destiny.  

But then they declared there were 67 genders.  

Democrats learned nothing from 2016.  One candidate talked about jobs and prosperity and the other people running were fielding questions about what advice to give an 8 year old who wants to come out to their classmates.  

• Agree 2