2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

Lol "pro-democracy" efforts.  

People have to understand something about the way Democrats talk about democracy and freedom.  Especially as they continue their "Republicans are anti-Democracy" rhetoric.  Time to start throwing that back at them and calling them out for what they really mean.  Whether they know it or not.   Because a lot don't.  They're being led by these lunatics.  Same ones behind Soros - yea he loves freedom guys.  Absolutely....

No they think and speak of freedoms and democracy the exact same way Marx and Lenin did.  

And it always sounds nice.  And inclusive!

But you will always end up with Stalinism and a gun pointed at you - for not complying.    

• Awesome! (+1) 2

A Republican Representing Rhode Island? A Red Wave Could Make It Happen

by Rebecca Downs

Rhode Island is currently represented by two Democrats, but with this upcoming November midterms dominated by a record amount of retirements, it's possible that a likely red wave could change that. Among those dozens of Democrats heading for the exits is Rep. James Langevin, who has represented Rhode Island's 2nd district since 2001. On Friday, former Mayor Allan Fung, who has also run for governor, entered the race, as reported by WRPI.

db6c4f67-505b-4bb9-94f8-b8ee9331ccfe.jpg

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/02/11/a-republican-representing-rhode-island-a-red-wave-could-make-it-happen-n2603192

On 2/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, B-Man said:

Lol if only the right had money. 

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/clout/david-mccormick-super-bowl-ad-lets-go-brandon-20220214.html

Left unmentioned (and probably un-leaked by the McCormick campaign) was that it ran in just a single market, Pittsburgh, with only $70,000 behind it. For comparison’s sake, you need $1 million to make a real statewide dent on TV.

—-

Dude couldn’t afford more than $70,000. In the words of our former one term President who lost by the most votes ever #sad.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

LOL.

So the man running for senator of Pennsylvania ran in the market that covers all of western Pennsylvania, and this is somehow "proof" of being a failure.

😆

Well, get your "fainting couch" ready...........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

So the man running for senator of Pennsylvania ran in the market that covers all of western Pennsylvania, and this is somehow "proof" of being a failure.

😆

Well, get your "fainting couch" ready...........

Guy spent $70,000 in Pittsburgh. $70,000 in the Super Bowl. If the ad time was worth anything it wouldn’t cost $70,000.

I warn you this may trigger you because they’re burning a traitors flag:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gary-chambers-jr-louisiana-senate-fundraising-1299727/

But the dude just burning a racist symbol raked in $600,000 (at the time of the article)

He could have aired his ad burning that racist filth 8.5 times in that market with the money he made just from from making that ad.

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Lol if only the right had money. 

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/clout/david-mccormick-super-bowl-ad-lets-go-brandon-20220214.html

Left unmentioned (and probably un-leaked by the McCormick campaign) was that it ran in just a single market, Pittsburgh, with only $70,000 behind it. For comparison’s sake, you need $1 million to make a real statewide dent on TV.

—-

Dude couldn’t afford more than $70,000. In the words of our former one term President who lost by the most votes ever #sad.

Yea but I just saw it.  

And I bet everyone in PA has seen it by now

Everyone knows your 80 year old grand parents have cell phones now right?  It isn't 1988 anymore and you have to be seen during your late local news 

Lol best $70K ever spent.  Knowing the Super Bowl will get it the attention some would think you need to spend 1 million on.  

Whoever is running his campaign - smart

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea but I just saw it.  

And I bet everyone in PA has seen it by now

Everyone knows your 80 year old grand parents have cell phones now right?  It isn't 1988 anymore and you have to be seen during your late local news 

Lol best $70K ever spent.  Knowing the Super Bowl will get it the attention some would think you need to spend 1 million on.  

Whoever is running his campaign - smart

Is it? B-Man’s YouTube ad has 78k views. My ad of burning the racist flag has over 324k.

My racist flag burning video has raised over $600k. Your dumb Brandon ad spent $70k just for people to see it.

My racist flag burning video spent no Super Bowl money for people to see it and more people have seen it than this guy who spent $70k to force people to see his.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Is it? B-Man’s YouTube ad has 78k views. My ad of burning the racist flag has over 324k.

My, my, such hysteria.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that more than 324 thousand people in PENNSYLVANIA (the target audience) were watching the Super Bowl and saw the ad.

But you go ahead with your "I" rant, it's good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Guy spent $70,000 in Pittsburgh. $70,000 in the Super Bowl. If the ad time was worth anything it wouldn’t cost $70,000.

I warn you this may trigger you because they’re burning a traitors flag:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gary-chambers-jr-louisiana-senate-fundraising-1299727/

But the dude just burning a racist symbol raked in $600,000 (at the time of the article)

He could have aired his ad burning that racist filth 8.5 times in that market with the money he made just from from making that ad.

And yet here we are from all parts of the country talking about him. $70k we’ll spent in my mind. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My, my, such hysteria.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that more than 324 thousand people in PENNSYLVANIA (the target audience) were watching the Super Bowl and saw the ad.

But you go ahead with your "I" rant, it's good.

And Im going to assume that more than just the 4 times amount of YouTube people saw the racist flag burn.

Plus you get people like you posting the barely watched YouTube video so it’s not like it a message that’s spreading.

Just admit it’s pretty cool a video of a Senate candidate burning the racist flag has raised over $600,000, didn’t cost $70,000 to put on TV and has more YouTube videos than Republicans thinking something the equivalent of a 5 year olds joke is amazing.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And yet here we are from all parts of the country talking about him. $70k we’ll spent in my mind. 

Im talking more about the awesome guy burning a racist symbol of the right. And how in comparison him burning that trash is just a huge trump card.

You can’t deny views. You can’t deny funds raised.

In 2010 after Obama was elected the Republicans gained 63 seats and won by a popular vote margin of 6.8%.

In 2018 after Trump was elected the Democrats gained 41 seats and won by a popular vote margin of 8.6%.

I expected the same cycle this time around.  Put me down for at least 50 seats swinging to Republicans.

• Agree 1

Trafalgar Poll: Republicans Show 12 Point Lead over Democrats on Generic Ballot

Republicans lead Democrats by double digits on the latest generic midterm congressional ballot from Trafalgar Group, as the first primary elections are only weeks away.

The latest poll from the Trafalgar Group revealed Republicans had a commanding 12 point lead over the Democrats on a generic ballot when the respondents were asked which party they would vote for if the election for Congress was held “today.”

The Trafalgar Group poll asked 1073 likely general election voters from February 2 to 6. The margin of error was plus or minus 2.99 percent, with a confidence level of 95 percent

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/02/15/trafalgar-poll-republicans-show-12-point-lead-over-democrats-on-generic-ballot/

Covid is going to be completely gone in 2 weeks.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, 716er said:

Knocking out covid and having a hand in preventing war in Ukraine would be quite the political windfall for Democrats.

Yep.

PLeeeeeeeaaaaaasse  run on that.

"knocking out covid"..........LOL