Quinton Spain comments on release from the Bills

Process

7 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Quinton needs to step away from social media probably most of the time, but particularly an hour after you have just lost the SB

I looked at the time and my jaw dropped.  They just lost the Super Bowl 60 minutes ago and this is on his mind?  Fighting on Twitter?  

He's definitely self absorbed.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

If Spain had laid down like a speed bump he'd of obstructed Donald's path to the QB better than he did as a blocker. Terrible whiff at critical moment. & His reaction after... No accountability. Glad he's not a Bill. Doubt he'll be a Bengal for long.

The rain from Spain falls mainly on Joe Burrow.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Alright, we are up to eight pages, if we continue re-hashing at this pace we can reach a board goal, and surpass that TE thread from earlier this season…

On 2/10/2022 at 11:45 AM, GunnerBill said:

I just think relying on the final 5 games and standing pat would be a mistake. They have to be aggressive in improving the line this offseason IMO. They did play better down the stretch, no question. But I don't think it is a big enough sample size to say "okay we are good here." The line cost us wins in 2021. That can't happen again. 

I think Beane recognizes this.  His comment on the OL during his end of season presser was that it was "something to build on"

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Spain and Simmons going at it in Twitter. In fairness Spain would have ended the convo sooner...but he doesn't know how to use the "block" button.

It shows enormous (Ha!) lack of self-awareness. 

Your team just lost the Superbowl, and part of the "L" was having your "Comeback Player of the Year" QB take 7 sacks on his reconstructed knee, and injure his knee to boot.

This is NOT the right time to be chirping with someone on twitter and calling them "a B word on the field and off the field"

Just log out.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.