Bills in Germany next season?

YoloinOhio

Wouldn't mind having the Pats and Chiefs having a "HOME GAME" over there against the Bills. Its an advantage for the Bills instead of playing road games at Gillette and Arrowhead. NE would especially be at a disadvantage playing at Buffalo but losing a real home game to them. I am sure Bill will love that.

• Like (+1) 1

If so I'm in! Was stationed in Germany with the USAF in the 80's and lived there for 7 years. 

Would love to experience our team live in Germany. Mom used to send me VHS tapes of Bills games or we would watch them in our day room  (or any NFL game on AFN ) late at night or early in the morning Germany time ❤

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My girlfriend's family lives in Germany, I was actually in Munich and met some people who worked for the NFL in the elevator at the hotel I was staying at. I truly hope the Bills play there because if you mix Bills Mafia with German Soccer fans, we'll instantly have the best NFL fanbase outside of North America. And I would have to have my whole family fly out to Germany for the first time. If this happens, and anyone actually wants to go, hit me up!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bills and KC might make a lot of sense from the NFL's perspective. If you're wanting to spread your market in Germany what better way than a possible repeat of one of the best games in Playoff history.

There have been games in London for years, they are usually garbage teams and matchups. 

There is no way they are putting the most anticipated game of the entire NFL season at 9am eastern. 

• Agree 3

36 minutes ago, Mattymafia said:

My girlfriend's family lives in Germany, I was actually in Munich and met some people who worked for the NFL in the elevator at the hotel I was staying at. I truly hope the Bills play there because if you mix Bills Mafia with German Soccer fans, we'll instantly have the best NFL fanbase outside of North America. And I would have to have my whole family fly out to Germany for the first time. If this happens, and anyone actually wants to go, hit me up!

We went to the Bills/Redskins Super Bowl in Minneapolis.  Leaving the hotel we accidentally got on the wrong bus. It was full of guys from Germany. They all had backpacks full of beer for the ride to the stadium, and they were VERY generous! (They also had no respect for our watery Budweiser.) 

I may have enjoyed that rowdy bus ride more than the game, for a variety of reasons! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.