NFLN Top 100 ballots

YoloinOhio

I don't think Allen will make the top 10 this year. He was 10th last year, but I think the prevailing narrative around the league for Allen is that he regressed in 2021, so we'll probably see him drop a few spots. The fans voted Allen to the pro bowl, but Allen lost out due to worse voting from the players and coaches.

Of course, Lamar Jackson will be propped up by the players even though his 2021 season wasn't great. They might rank him higher than Allen this year.

I think Allen is definately a top 10 player in the league now and he will come at the NFL with a vengeance next season. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't think Allen will make the top 10 this year. He was 10th last year, but I think the prevailing narrative around the league for Allen is that he regressed in 2021, so we'll probably see him drop a few spots. The fans voted Allen to the pro bowl, but Allen lost out due to worse voting from the players and coaches.

Of course, Lamar Jackson will be propped up by the players even though his 2021 season wasn't great. They might rank him higher than Allen this year.

I think Allen is definately a top 10 player in the league now and he will come at the NFL with a vengeance next season. I'm looking forward to it.

Top 10 isn't the issue. 

Anyone that puts Lamar Kyler or Justin over Allen is either a moron, biased or both. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 11

1 minute ago, Process said:

Top 10 isn't the issue. 

Anyone that puts Lamar Kyler or Justin over Allen is either a moron, biased or both. 

I doubt a lot of players really take these lists seriously, other than a few. They just list a bunch of players they know and like. Personal bias is going to be rampant in all of these lists. There are some players that they like to prop up, as do the media, and Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are among those.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, MJS said:

No shyt. 

He's the best player in the NFL by a country mile. Aaron Donald is second.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

These ballots are beyond awful. Just so much wrong. Trevon Diggs in the top 10? Guy isn't even a top 3 cornerback in the league. Gets INT's and that's why they rated him there, but he gives up a lot of big plays. Feast or famine isn't a trait I want in my CB. And that same nut that had Trevon at 7 put Kyler Murray and Lamar Jackson in his top 20, and left out the two best QB's in the game in Mahomes and Allen? Then the other guy puts Stafford at 14 and Herbert at 9? And no mention of Allen? Stafford definitely deserves to be ranked about 14th... if the list is ONLY QB's. Then Cordarelle Patterson at 20. I love the guy and want him to be a FA acquisition for the Bills this off season, but he probably doesn't even deserve to crack the top 100, nevertheless at 20. 

25 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No shyt. 

He's the best player in the NFL by a country mile. Aaron Donald is second.

Lol.. talk about Bias... look top 10? SURE! top 5? I can see it! Top 3? hmm...

Best player in the NFL? Screams Bias and a big 

LOL

4 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh Allen is the Best Player in the NFL-bar none

I get it coming from a bias fan as I am and as I think Josh Allen may get there,,, but right now? No.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Trevon "90% route jumping, 10% coverage skill" Diggs in the top 10?  Lol what a joke.

But for our homers declaring Allen the clear #1?  No way.  Easy case for top 10, but top 5 or #1?  Not yet.  Out of the top 20 in these example lists is silly tho.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

if the league did a complete redraft the #1 pick overall would Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes.  And whoever picks third would be sad. 

I wouldn't be sad with Aaron Rodgers with my 3rd pick, although he's not getting any younger.

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Trevon "90% route jumping, 10% coverage skill" Diggs in the top 10?  Lol what a joke.

But for our homers declaring Allen the clear #1?  No way.  Easy case for top 10, but top 5 or #1?  Not yet.  Out of the top 20 in these example lists is silly tho.

Your objectivity is very welcome, at least by me.

Only Bills fans would have Josh Allen as No 1 overall in the entire league.

He's top 10 for sure, but No. 1?  

Mahomes is the best QB based, if nothing else, on merit plus talent/ability on the field.

Josh isn't far behind, when he's on his game.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.