Pats hire Joe Judge back, may not hire an OC

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Smart move by the Pats and it seems there is always a home waiting in Foxboro for all these former Pat's assistants that fail elsewhere at head coaches.

Bill likes guys he's comfortable with obviously. It might be his ultimate undoing because GM Belechick isn't great and Kraft might move on if he doesn't show he can't win without Brady. 

23 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Bill likes guys he's comfortable with obviously. It might be his ultimate undoing because GM Belechick isn't great and Kraft might move on if he doesn't show he can't win without Brady. 

Don't like the hiring but these are the coaches he had on the staff while he was winning SBs..

He's been the head honcho for 20 plus years now all of a sudden Kraft is gonna move on from him?

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Maybe, but man's turning 70 this year and will definitely go down as the greatest (if not one of) NFL coach in history even if he has a couple of uneven years towards the end. I honestly wonder if Bill even gives a ***** anymore, guy's got nothing left to prove and is just coaching because I'm not sure he knows what else to do while awake.

Edited by uninja

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Don't like the hiring but these are the coaches he had on the staff while he was winning SBs..

He's been the head honcho for 20 plus years now all of a sudden Kraft is gonna move on from him?

If Kraft feels that Bill can't compete with McDermott he might want to move on. Also I don't know how much Belichick want to stick around if can't keep winning. As until he improves as a GM the Pats might be a mid tier team. As to me is a Kraft is a Jerry Jones type owner that now has tasted winning doesn't want it to stop.

24 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

If Kraft feels that Bill can't compete with McDermott he might want to move on. Also I don't know how much Belichick want to stick around if can't keep winning. As until he improves as a GM the Pats might be a mid tier team. As to me is a Kraft is a Jerry Jones type owner that now has tasted winning doesn't want it to stop.

McDermott is not the measuring stick for the franchise that has succeeded more than everyone in their division.

Kraft is not going to move on from BB again after all the success over the years. It aint that easy and would be pretty dumb. And I know fans here can't see it but that horrible GM actually was consider the best executive this past season..

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

McDermott is not the measuring stick for the franchise that has succeeded more than everyone in their division.

Kraft is not going to move on from BB again after all the success over the years. It aint that easy and would be pretty dumb. And I know fans here can't see it but that horrible GM actually was consider the best executive this past season..

Jonnu Smith and Nelson Agolar were bad signings if ask me toss in Belichick has a bad draft record IMO. Yet I might be biased as a Bills fan. I get Belichick past success should allow him to write his own check but I wouldn't want it as a Pats fan.

Edited by The Jokeman

19 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

They're just keeping the job free for when Josh McDaniels rejoins them after Week 8 next year.

Hell, there is still plenty enough time for Josh to back out of his commitment and coming running back home to Bill before next season even starts!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.