Beach chairs are back! (Kromer hired as OL Coach)

MWK

Honestly I'm thrilled. While I think Dorsey was the best man for the job, I was worried about how to install the run game. We clearly saw that adding just a touch more of it made the offense go.

Sean McVeigh has been called many things, but vanilla on offense has never been one. If Kromer was heading up their O-line and run game I have confidence that when we run, we will run effectively.

• Like (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

You watch if Ford is still here?  Kromer always has one guard to make the pro bowl.

Ford is interesting to me like D. Williams. Do they have the same physical traits as Brown, Morse, Bates, and Dion? Those four seem more like guys who thrive in space and moving. Ford and Williams look like guys who are slower and more suited to firing straight ahead. I could be totally wrong. 
I just hope we draft and bring in FA who match the style of play we want to install, I believe Beane will. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Ford is interesting to me like D. Williams. Do they have the same physical traits as Brown, Morse, Bates, and Dion? Those four seem more like guys who thrive in space and moving. Ford and Williams look like guys who are slower and more suited to firing straight ahead. I could be totally wrong. 
I just hope we draft and bring in FA who match the style of play we want to install, I believe Beane will. 

The Ford Report found that Ford was best when pulling and trapping, not so good when simply drive blocking straight ahead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Our run game was so good back then people were clutching their pearls over Beanedermott tearing it up and modernizing the offense. We were probably the best running team in the league.

Roman was a big part of that success.  However, Kromer is good goods as a coach, and glad to see him back in Buffalo.

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

If Aaron Kromer is so great, why wasn't he mentioned here two weeks ago? 

Sanford And Son Smh GIF

But maybe you need to expand your search terms.

(Okay, maybe this was just slightly outside of two weeks. But I thought he was still with the Rams.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.