Beach chairs are back! (Kromer hired as OL Coach)

MWK

37 minutes ago, Logic said:

I see a lot of glee about Kromer’s hire because the Bills had a great run game when he was here last. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like a lot of that credit should probably go to Greg “best run coordinator in the league” Roman, who was the Bills OC at the time.

I’m not saying Kromer shouldn’t get ANY credit, but unless he’s bringing Roman’s highly creative, varied, unique, league leading run playbook with him, I’ll temper my expectations a little bit.

The one thing that sticks out to me, is that our oline struggled immensely for the first 6 games when he was suspended. It was a totally different line when he got back. Players also spoke very highly of him, primarily with how technical he was. Rams also had arguably the worst line before he got there, and he turned that unit around instantly. I'm even more pumped about this hire, than the Brady one. A++ coaching hires.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.