Beach chairs are back! (Kromer hired as OL Coach)

MWK

Spencer Brown, Tommy Doyle, Ryan Bates are all full of potential waiting to be coached out of them.  I will declare Kromer a miracle worker if Cody Ford is still around and he can get something serviceable out of him.  I would expect another first three round pick on an interior OL.  Coach Kromer will have a lot of clay to mold.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JoeF said:

Spencer Brown, Tommy Doyle, Ryan Bates are all full of potential waiting to be coached out of them.  I will declare Kromer a miracle worker if Cody Ford is still around and he can get something serviceable out of him.  I would expect another first three round pick on an interior OL.  Coach Kromer will have a lot of clay to mold.

Now we just need some speed at RB2 to compliment Motor.

The O-Line with Kromer was excellent and basically the same talent the next year with Castillo was terrible. Yeah Roman vs. Dennison, but it was just jump of of the screen obvious that the line was specifically a problem. So glad to get this guy back.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

This is a good get. He was Offensive Coordinator for two years in Chicago, he was interim HC for 6 games in NO, he was OL/run game coordinator for 3 years with the Rams. This is that experienced guy on the offensive staff that's been missing. He's used to digesting film early in the week and figuring out what run plays to install against a particular opponent, like Scarnecchia did for New England. 

Happy for McDermott and proud of him for going outside his comfort zone.

Did he coach last year ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.