Beach chairs are back! (Kromer hired as OL Coach)

MWK

3 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Obviously I am missing something but what it the beach chair connection?

He was at a vacation rental on the beach a few years ago and one night there was a dispute over beach chairs and he dotted somebody in the face.

Turned out it was a young fella under 18.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

We did have a pretty good run game when he was there. It's just more easy to remember the chair thing with him lol

I don't mind the hire and imo is better than who we had

Wasn't that during the time Gillislee was here and ripping off 40-50 yard runs once every week it seemed?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The fans jump through tables. Who are we to judge about him going all Swingline Stapler about some chairs?

office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

2022 marketing theme:  Buffalo Bills are here, protect your furnishings....

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Imagine leaving Buffalo after year two of the Rex and Rob Ryan debacle and coming back now.  I get that we had talent at both the RB and OL positions back then, and Tyrod was an upgrade over most of the QBs during the drought, but in terms of culture and enthusiasm it's going to be a 180 degree change for him. Just the fact that FAs want to come here now is a total turnaround since then.

• Like (+1) 5

I see a lot of glee about Kromer’s hire because the Bills had a great run game when he was here last. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like a lot of that credit should probably go to Greg “best run coordinator in the league” Roman, who was the Bills OC at the time.

I’m not saying Kromer shouldn’t get ANY credit, but unless he’s bringing Roman’s highly creative, varied, unique, league leading run playbook with him, I’ll temper my expectations a little bit.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.