Diggs v Diggs at the Pro Bowl

Long Suffering Fan

While the Pro Bowl can be so tragically disappointing, there were a couple of moments with our favorite receiver that are worth sharing.  The Diggs brothers went 1 on 1 a few times.

It is a little over a minute long.  Stef plays some D and covers his brother a couple of times and then Stef scores on his brother and points at him as he falls to the ground.  Stef definitely came out on top.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Amazing effort on that play by both of those Diggs. Thanks for the video clip, I must have missed that. My TV was not on..

I'm having the DTs from lack of football, so I watched about half of it out of desperation.

If you watched the above clip, you saw all that needed to see.  

Although.....I found the number of interceptions interesting.  I think all six QBs had one (?) despite the fact that the defense was giving 50% effort most of the time.  I'm not sure if that is common in Pro Bowls.  Supposedly above average QBs throwing to the best WRs and there were a lot of picks.  It's an illustration of how important being on the same page with your receivers and scheme have on the position.

6 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, looks like they had a good time being against each other. Got a chuckle out of our Diggs pointing at his bro falling down as he runs into the EZ. During that draft I was hoping Bills would have grabbed little bro. 

Definitely had a good time

I'm not sure Little Brother enjoyed all that as much, but being Little Brother for Life, I'm sure it's not the first time and won't be the last. 

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Oooooh

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.