Stephon Diggs interviewed by little girl - she does a great job and he is very genuine.

CorkScrewHill

She asked great questions and was charming and he was very good at answering .. even though he didn't know her. He is just a very genuine guy.

• Talked about his TD dance he is working on
  • Favorite team growing up
  • Gave advise for how to fulfill your dreams.

Worth the three minutes.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 19
  • Thank you (+1) 6

36 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

She asked great questions and was charming and he was very good at answering .. even though he didn't know her. He is just a very genuine guy.

• Talked about his TD dance he is working on
  • Favorite team growing up
  • Gave advise for how to fulfill your dreams.

Worth the three minutes.

Holly cow.. more likable on cameras personality than most professionals 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

Cute kid and Diggs came across great.  Certainly goes against the "diva" reputation he had when he came over from Minnesota. 

Maybe he’s grown, maybe that whole thing was a lot more about that environment than him.  

I’ve always had this feeling Cousins is a grade a self righteous dousche 

She was great. Really natural and both listened to and responded to Diggs. Some good editing may have helped, but that was a great piece, and she was genuinely better than many professionals.

And Diggs responded to how engaged she was really well. Gotta love Diggs

Edited by Simstim
  • Agree 2

he treated her with respect class candor humor and genuinely almost like a daughter Good for them Both!~!~!!!! she's a bonafide sure to

break a gaggle of mens hearts  cutiepie! On the ball atta gurl!!!!!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Hard to believe that a girl that young could exude such charm and self-confidence. She is a natural and very personable. She's got a very bright future, if she chooses that path. Kudos to both her and Stef. He knocked it out of the park, as well. He probably made her day. 😎

I think Diggs has really grown as a person and a leader since coming to Buffalo. He talked about reading books about leadership after being voted a captain.

I think in Minnesota he didn't come across this way as much. I remember watching that video where they voted him the player they would least want to date their sister, and he seemed to really be taken aback by that.

I think he has really embraced the veteran leadership role here and embraces his status as a franchise player, and he wants to genuinely be a good human and a good teammate. He is a great dude.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe he’s grown, maybe that whole thing was a lot more about that environment than him.  

I’ve always had this feeling Cousins is a grade a self righteous dousche 

I think it's "douche" and I agree with you completely.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.