Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Checked the Dolphins board, a lot of them are annoyed at Florez for not tanking.

That’s not his job to do, as HC it’s his job to win games.. fans may want a tank, I know I did the first year Brady left.. but by no means should a coach or owner try to tank.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Fitz magic usually last a few games.. besides that, he wasn’t in Miami for year one where Flores won 5 games at the end of the season with a JV Team. 

Fitz was the QB during the 5-4 run at then end of the 2019 season when Ross asked Flores to tank games for 100K.

1 minute ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Fitz was the QB during the 5-4 run at then end of the 2019 season when Ross asked Flores to tank games for 100K.

I stand corrected, but again the owner never ask him! He knew what he was getting and he probably felt with retreads he would have no chance. 

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

I must have dozed off, last I heard he was heading to Miami. Wonder if he heard about Ross while deciding?

12 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

He’s well aware of what he’s doing and what it’ll likely cost him. He said as much today.

Would be really crappy if his career ends and he is proven right in his accusations.  Bad look for the league.

Couple things. I think BB has an interesting relationship with the Giants. On one hand he spent a lot of time there. On another, he never was never offered HC as Parcells largely ruined the chance at that happening. He was also beat by Eli, NYG, and TC in many critical moments during is Patriots dynasty, including his undefeated season. His texts also throw a bit of chaos into a divisional  opponent. Not as if they needed anymore to begin with but it certainly doesn't hurt New England for Miami to become a dumpster fire. I also highly doubt BB likes Roger Goodell given the way he and NE have always been investigated and even if us fans feel punishment was light, I'm certain BB does not feel the same. The long story short, did BB "screw up" this text on purpose? 

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are getting confused............Flores is the local NYC guy not Daboll..........Flores is from Brooklyn.   Buffalo is like 380 miles from the Meadowlands.   Pittsburgh is closer.

And Flores has had back to back winning seasons as an NFL HC.........just finished last season 8-1 over the last 9.    Daboll has been fired 3x as an NFL OC and never been a HC at any level.

On paper.........it's no contest who is the more "deserving candidate".

It simply comes down to the GM hiring who he's most comfortable with.     Which is reality and everyone knows that this is usually how it works,  regardless of race.   But when some f*cking HC on another team,  who is also white,  knows who the HC of the Giants is going to be before they've even had interviews that is a really, really bad look...........even if it ultimately is just a longtime friend in Mara consulting with Belichick.    It just looks like:

Exactly.  Brian Daboll.

Top 5 offense twice in his final two seasons. Helped turn a physically talented polarizing QB prospect into arguably the best in the NFL.  Beloved by said QB who said he would beg him to stay. By most accounts, loved by his players. Groomed by a great, well-respected, leader of men in McDermott, and previously, Saban/BB.

Compared to, Brian Flores. Oversaw a offense in the bottom 10 3 years in a row. Fired OC after OC. Attempted to shatter his young talented QB prospect's confidence over and over again, whether with words or constant benchings. Got all of "his" defenses pieces and oversaw an above average defense once as an HC. Oversaw a 7 game losing streak after starting 1-0, (he gets tremendous credit for a turnaround, but they wouldn't need a turnaround without an equally horrendous collapse). Had his team completely unprepared in a do-or-die week 17 game with a playoff berth on the line.

Flores star faded. Daboll's has only shone brighter. That's how it goes.  How many other coaches have gotten their number 1 HC job one month after being fired from their last job?

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I must have dozed off, last I heard he was heading to Miami. Wonder if he heard about Ross while deciding?

Would be really crappy if his career ends and he is proven right in his accusations.  Bad look for the league.

Report came out saying Harbaugh is signing with Minnesota about 20 mins later a report from nfln reporter said they just completed a 9 hour interview with Patrick Graham and that Harbaugh was interviewing tomorrow

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Report came out saying Harbaugh is signing with Minnesota about 20 mins later a report from nfln reporter said they just completed a 9 hour interview with Patrick Graham and that Harbaugh was interviewing tomorrow

Another great look for the league.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

So Harbaugh hasn't even interviewed yet?  Yikes!

21 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

That's where this lost me.  Ok it lost me in a lot of ways.  

When has that EVER happened?? An OC thats a leader in the clubhouse for a HC job leaves (and leaves Josh Allen) to make a lateral move to a worse offense??

When?  In what universe does that scenario play out?  

And great reporting there Mike.  Speculation from who?  And "would" leave?  Fake news central.  "Might be interested" and "heard he might not not be happy in Buffalo" is not exactly solid evidence to roll with "Speculation Daboll would leave" if Flores got the job.  Gtfo with that.   

This stinks of Flores just trying to stir ***t with Daboll, the Giants, and maybe the Bills.

Just now, klos63 said:

RB's had 9 carries vs 47 pass attempts by Allen, and the Jax defense was teeing off on Allen. Daboll should have been called out.

OL wasn't good, Allen has the ability to audible out of any play. The entire offense was flat and played like *****. 

S. Griffin even commented after the game how it looked like we didn't care during the game, that is on players...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.