Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Naive.

Ask the NBA about taking away teams from bad owners, it is not just about tanking, about violating the spirit of NFL rules and tampering with players/coaches.

Gugny is correct, Ross is in BIG, BIG trouble on many facets.

Nothing worse than was done by BB and the Pats* organization. Cheating to win takes on many forms including trying for a better draft pick. Fine him if true , take away a few picks and that’s that. Taking a team away? Ridiculous. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m thinking he was mad at how they played those 13 seconds defensively. McD and Co. screwed the pooch by not realizing the game situation. On some levels, that might be harder for a good football coach like Daboll, with no input into the D scheme decisions, to take. His HC literally cost him the AFCCG at home and a chance to go to the SB. 

The text says it’s from January 11th and that divisional game wasn’t until the 23rd so, if this is true, it has to be for another reason.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This will be tried in civil court, if it ever gets to that point,  and while heresay can be admitted as "evidence".  Then they get to depsoe Belichek, boy will that ever be gold to watch.

Attorney: Mr. Belichick, when you sent the first text message, did you think you were texting Brian Daboll?

BB: Ahh, I don't know. I just gotta text better. 

Attorney: But who were you trying to text? 

BB: yeah I already answered that. Nobody texted well all day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 23

I think its possible Daboll was just feeling a bit stagnant here.  There was a time where his star seemed to have set and the offense was struggling.  

I could absolutely see Daboll desiring a possible change of scenery at that point.  But then the end of the season happened and he became the hot commodity again.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

While it does kind of seem like the guy has been getting ***** over here lately, I don't know if he can really prove discrimination with the Giants hiring Daboll, the guy was one of the hottest picks to get HC job the last two years.

It's not that they hired Daboll, it's that they had already made the decision to hire Daboll before interviewing Flores.  

Everyone involved looks bad, and it is messed up that no black coaches are going to get hired in this cycle (with 9 openings.) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

It's not that they hired Daboll, it's that they had already made the decision to hire Daboll before interviewing Flores.  

Everyone involved looks bad, and it is messed up that no black coaches are going to get hired in this cycle (with 9 openings.) 

Still 4-5 HC positions open, aren't there?  Texans, Dolphins, Minny, Saints and Jags.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

What's crazy is a prominent mod called me a racist because I said the Rooney rule doesn't work as intended when talking about the Bills OC interviews.

Turns out a former black HC thinks the same and proved it with examples. 

I thought you promised to quit in that exchange?  What he said actually is that the argument you were making is racist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.