Cincy squib kick before halftime - an FU to Buffalo???? As per Bill Simmons

Billsfan1972

Really was no need for it as there was plenty of time and every other kick Cincy made was through the endzone.  

Know this was brought up on Sunday (and then merged with other gameday topics), but just was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and that is how he referred to the squib kick as.....  A FU to Buffalo.  

BTW it took up 5 seconds and returned to the 19 yards line.

Yep not over it......😜

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

I’m over the kickoff.

Im more upset about the defense.

Cincinatti did for 2.5 quarters, what we couldn’t do for 13 seconds.

I agree with the first statement The game wasn’t lost on the kickoff “ miscommunication.” Can’t agree with the second part though. The Bills absolutely could have ( and should have ) executed a sensible plan to close out the final 00:13. KC simply took what the Bills gave them ,which was the game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I still can't get over the still picture image of Kelce running up the seam on the play just before the tying FG.   He's wide friggin open,,,just uncovered.  And Mahomes has a grand canyon sized throwing lane to toss him the ball.  The defense really galls me on in those final seconds much more than the lack of squib kick.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really was no need for it as there was plenty of time and every other kick was through the endzone.  

Know this was brought up on Sunday (and then merged with other gameday topics), but just was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and that is what he referred the squib kick as.....  A FU to Buffalo.  

BTW it took up 5 seconds and returned to the 19 yards line.

Yep not over it......😜

yes, they were thinking about the Bills during the AFC Championship Game

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.