Ken Dorsey Promoted to OC

Mopreme

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:
Congrats, Ken. 

And let me be the first to say...

FIRE KEN DORSEY!!! This offense has gained zero yards yet under his watch and Josh Allen has not progressed at all since he was named.

When is the first "Is Ken Dorsey on the Hot Seat?" thread coming? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

Who knows, maybe this means Josh will help him develop as an OC by working together with him, rather than bringing an experienced guy in to dictate his offense to the team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Dunno...thought some fresh takes would be good....

Just because he was QB coach under Brian Daboll doesn't mean he is going to automatically run the same scheme as him. I'm sure it will be similar, but I have a feeling he will want to make his own mark and put his own wrinkle on things. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He passed the first test....he's smart.  He knows Josh Allen is better than Daniel Jones.  I was hoping he understood that.

Yep and he saw how daboll got a coaching job, Daniel Jones might get you fired not a better gig. GO Bills 

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

Who knows, maybe this means Josh will help him develop as an OC by working together with him, rather than bringing an experienced guy in to dictate his offense to the team.

I've wondered if Josh might be given more freedom to call his own plays at times at some point as well

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Doesn't mean he doesn't have some of his own ideas and have some tweaks that he can implement now - all I care about is that Josh is involved in the process going forward and that is a certainty now  

Asking Jack Eichel didn't work out too well...I think the O was more a function of JA being steller than BD. When your go to play for 3rd and 4 and 4th and 2 is stident body right with your $250 million qb....thats imagination? Bills YAC were lowest in the leauge...a function of static pass routes...Didn;t use Gabe enough....

Maybe Dorsey can move forward instead of more of the same....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

As was always going to happen and why I refused to worry about it at all. 

But ... but ...muh Giants?!? Daboll was going to take him with him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas if ANY sane, sentient being would choose Daniel Jones over Josh Allen

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.