Favorite Brady Moment(In game)

Big Turk

This is easy Top 5 

Brady sitting on the turf with green confetti falling in him as Eagles win Super Bowl 

Pass falls incomplete and Brady loses Super Bowl to NYG

Brady loses AFC title game ( Ravens, Broncos, Colts ) 

Brady throws pick to Sam Adams Bills go on to win 31-0

Brady knocked out for the year on opening day by Pollard ( honorable mention) 

lol non Bills related in 2007 the Pats were hosting the Steelers and Steelers CB Anthony Smith Guaranteed a Steelers win. Well Anthony "The Pats Are Going Down" Smith really outdid himself as the Pats burned him for like two TDs and Brady told him to f-off after one as they blew out PIT. I personally always hated Smith and I had to give it to Tom that they legit went after him and torched the crap out of the dude.

13 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

“This is like a freighter coming into port”, classics! 😂

Dierdorf: "Right now, this New England offense has got to get off their butts and do something. Their defense just had a 3 and out. Reward them for it."

Literally under a second later Brady throws a pick 6 and all he can do is laugh. 🤣

Edited by Big Turk

Honestly it is probably Hochuli Jr giving his crybaby ass a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in his last game.

"Look at my chin!!!" etc etc etc

Slag off, pretty boy. That crybaby ticket doesn't work any longer. And no matter how many articles try to "stat that" to prove it didn' ever workt, he was part of an era where he and one other big forehead looking goof were virtually untouchable. They got so few roughing calls because guys were afraid to even SNIFF them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Golden*Wheels said:

Honestly it is probably Hochuli Jr giving his crybaby ass a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in his last game.

"Look at my chin!!!" etc etc etc

Slag off, pretty boy. That crybaby ticket doesn't work any longer. And no matter how many articles try to "stat that" to prove it didn' ever workt, he was part of an era where he and one other big forehead looking goof were virtually untouchable. They got so few roughing calls because guys were afraid to even SNIFF them.

But he is still rich and gets to bang a supermodel

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.