Josh Allen should change his jersey number

BringBackFergy

You know how when you hear terrible music or someone with a stupid annoying voice, and someone says, 'that wanted to make me take ice picks to my ears'. Well, reading some of these threads makes me want to take ice picks to my eyes. Hurry up April, we need you!!!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Take it for what's it's worth, but there's a sound case for changing the number on his jersey.

But everything you said wasn't worth much... so how is that a "sound case" at all?

You may as well have just said "when I was 17 I broke my toe... therefore Josh Allen should change his number."

It's equally random & just as relevant as what you actually presented.

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

You know how when you hear terrible music or someone with a stupid annoying voice, and someone says, 'that wanted to make me take ice picks to my ears'. Well, reading some of these threads makes me want to take ice picks to my eyes. Hurry up April, we need you!!!

He's jerking your chain, Einstein.

It never fails...triggering the community here with one of Fergy's threads is like stealing candy from a baby.

It's so disappointing.

😢

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Has anyone ever used the number 0?  That would be unique. IMO

I think players should be assigned their Wonderlic score for their jersey number.  If that number is already taken, then the new player would take the next highest available number on the team.

Example:  (Real names have been changed to protect players' identities):

Lamar Jaxxon scores a 4 on his Wonderlic.   When he reports to his new team, the "Mavens," jersey number 4 has already been taken by another genius teammate.  So they see if 5 is available ... nope.  Onto 6, 7, 8, etc. and finally, number 10 is available.

This means two things:  

1.  The Mavens will never be confused with Mensa.

2.  Lamar will wear #10.

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think players should be assigned their Wonderlic score for their jersey number.  If that number is already taken, then the new player would take the next highest available number on the team.

Example:  (Real names have been changed to protect players' identities):

Lamar Jaxxon scores a 4 on his Wonderlic.   When he reports to his new team, the "Mavens," jersey number 4 has already been taken by another genius teammate.  So they see if 5 is available ... nope.  Onto 6, 7, 8, etc. and finally, number 10 is available.

This means two things:  

1.  The Mavens will never be confused with Mensa.

2.  Lamar will wear #10.

Lamar will have whatever number his Mom says he should have.

https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/culture/lucky-number-8.htm

Hmmm, can't find #17 anywhere in this article.  I'll wait for one of you fellas to tell me different.

Do some research and open your minds. 

13 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

So it means one thing except when it means the opposite. 

Is the number 17 unlucky?

17: Some Italians are superstitious about Friday the 17th because rearranging the Roman numeral XVII can create the word "VIXI"—translated from Latin to mean "my life is over."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.