Tom Brady Officially is RETIRED

muppy

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady had 3 SB wins at age 37. That's what blows my mind. 

MOST of his SB wins came after age 37, which is why his SB rings probably will never be surpassed.

Those of us who remember staring in wonderment as Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong got better in their late 30s -- no, not just better, CRAZY better -- will not be surprised if and when we find out who Alex Guerrero really was.

That's all.

• Like (+1) 4

While I'm elated to have him out of the league and out of our lives, this is a bitter-sweet moment for me.

Tom is a couple years older than me. And as long as he was playing, I could keep my dream of being a professional athlete alive. Now, Los Angeles Rams offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth, who turned 40 years old on Dec. 12 is currently the oldest player in the NFL. He's a young buck compared to me. My playing days are obviously done.

RIP my football career.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

While I'm elated to have him out of the league and out of our lives, this is a bitter-sweet moment for me.

Tom is a couple years older than me. And as long as he was playing, I could keep my dream of being a professional athlete alive. Now, Los Angeles Rams offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth, who turned 40 years old on Dec. 12 is currently the oldest player in the NFL. He's a young buck compared to me. My playing days are obviously done.

RIP my football career.

There's a 40 year old offensive tackle still in the league.....how?

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There's a 40 year old offensive tackle still in the league.....how?

I noticed that grey beard while they were getting the NFC trophy and was surprised. Whitworth is goood. Could go out on a high note this year tho. And then I REALLY have no chance of playing.

56 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

🤮🤮🤮. What a tool. 

LMFAO

Tom Brady made Bon Jovi a better songwriter and singer?

Just about every one of his "greatest hits" come from the 1980's and 1990's. 

This is the same guy who tried to convince people that he was going to move to Tonawanda full-time and run the Bills if the guys from Toronto whose dream it was to move an NFL team to Toronto bought the team for him. 

He NEVER had any intention of moving the team, nor did the guys from Toronto whose dream it was to have a Toronto NFL team! LOL

OK, Bon. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

He was fantastic for football and I actually enjoyed watching him put on clinics over the past couple decades.

If Tom Brady played on the Bills for 20 years, the same people calling him a cheater would be explaining it away and ballwashing him at every opportunity.

He was the best.  He was the Bills' daddy.  And it's time that this fanbase just gets over it.

Wrong.  Just plain wrong.   Character counts and everything that happens in the dark eventually comes to the light.  tick tock tick tock

2 hours ago, Success said:

I'm genuinely worried about Patriots fans.  They're just beside themselves online - how could TB have forgotten us?  And that follow up message he sent only added fuel to the fire.

Those poor things.  Thoughts & prayers.

gigglesnorts oh the snark is strong with this one

lol

• Like (+1) 1

End of an era. I'm always saddened when we see key players of the league retire. I.e. Manning, Brady etc.t I just makes you realize, that everything is will come to pass.

I have to admit, that Tom became much more likable when he went to Tampa. He started opening up, cracking jokes etc. 

All the best to him in his next phase of life. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.