So it's the Washington Commanders now?

stuvian

3 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

If anything is derogatory, it’s the crowd chanting.  Same with the Atlanta Braves.

Wrong.   Crude and rude behavior by fans is sad, but officially embracing rude and crude as part of a team's official name encourages fan bad behavior.

White pinstriping around the numbers and helmet logo… but not on the center stripe. The matte finish is turrible. Huge chest wordmark, and on the maroon jersey, they actually outline it with an additional stripe on top and bottom. BFBS - Black for black’s sake. On edit: And no stripes on the pants, just pajamas.

It hits so many of the trash design elements.

🤦🏻‍♂️.

I can’t see many fans actually buying this dreck. They’ll just wear the previous old ones.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 1

Uniforms are hilariously bad too. 

10 minutes ago, UConn James said:

White pinstriping around the numbers and helmet logo… but not on the center stripe. The matte finish is turrible. Huge chest wordmark, and on the maroon jersey, they actually outline it with an additional stripe on top and bottom. BFBS - Black for black’s sake. 

It hits so many of the trash design elements.

🤦🏻‍♂️. I can’t see many fans actually buying this dreck.

Yes. There’s no consistency across these. Very amateurish

I thought the name Red Hogs was a no brainer. Pays tribute to the players of the past. Keeps the same traditions (the song Hail to the Redskins is easily now sung "Hail to the Red Hogs). Even the #HTTR stays the same. Merchandise would be pretty cool. Stuffed hogs, the old piggie noses ect. 

I said months ago that if they picked another name they were idiots. I forgot to factor in that Dan Snyder is in fact, an idiot. My bad.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.