Joe Burrow: 'Bengals beat second-best team in the AFC, twice'

Chaos

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Their skills position players are arguably the best in the league….right up there with KC….it’s their offensive line that blows. 

Still, I’d take Allen any day over Burrow.

I'd take Allen over Burrow, but Cinnys Defense showed up in KC, Buffalo's didn't

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills have an overrated defense….seems every year they are exposed. Considering the investment offseason after offseason to that unit, somethings gotta change. 

A 2nd look at the 2022 QBs:

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Burrow 

Stafford

Cousins

Tannehill

Lamar

Baker

Fields 

Goff

Steelers 

Jets

Dolphins

Patriots

It's a good mix of a bunch of challenges.  Running teams, Cook, Henry, Jones/Dillon, Mixon, Harris, Ravens, Montgomery, Swift, Browns, Patriots, whatever it is the Dolphins do.  

Don't sleep on needing to bolster the run D some.  

Edited by Big Blitz

I give Burrow a lot of credit for suffering a brutal injury last year, getting constantly walloped behind an awful o-line this year, and still keeping his cool every step of the way to get the Bengals to this point. Without question he outplayed Mahomes in both of their games this year.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

I'd take Allen over Burrow, but Cinnys Defense showed up in KC, Buffalo's didn't

Takes both sides of the ball to make plays, not just  the offense to win against the best teams.   Its always been a team game.  Hill and Kelce under a hundred yards, Tyreek shutout in the 2nd half,  2ints, 4 sacks.   Bengals D made plays.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.