OL coach Bobby Johnson headed to NY, has signed contract

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think officially, the contract isn't up until the new league year starts, so he's not a free agent.  But the Bills aren't going to be Richards about this

There is no point since the Bills season is over.

Plus, they don't want to start that petty game as they may want to hire a coach in the same position and they don't want other teams being petty with them.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Bills dodged a bullet here if the reports he was offered an extension are true.  I am all for continuity generally, but this unit has underperformed.  Even with respect to pass blocking, it is Allen’s movement that buys the time he has and accounts for low numbers of sacks for the most part.  I think we can do better, although I have no idea who that would be at this point.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Estro said:

Aaron Kromer is another guy available. I like him when he was here back in '15.  I believe Eric Wood talked him up, or maybe that was D'Allesandro. I forget

I’m glad you brought him up.  Unlike some of the others, he’s available.

23 minutes ago, hemma said:

I’m glad you brought him up.  Unlike some of the others, he’s available.

I think it was Joe  D who got the favorable comment
Liked Kromer when he was here.
This Munchak thing though. 😉
McBeanes ! MCBeanes ? are you reading this thread !

On 1/31/2022 at 6:15 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

see ya, line has been terrible all 3 years, being adequate the last month of the season isnt enough.

Yes and no.

Dawkins has been a fringe elite LT for a few years now and he was a second round pick. Bates has developed into a nice player as well but never saw the field ironically. Letting Wyatt Teller go for a bag of footballs though? Unforgivable. He’s been an elite guard for a few years now in Cleveland. How does that happen?

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Yes and no.

Dawkins has been a fringe elite LT for a few years now and he was a second round pick. Bates has developed into a nice player as well but never saw the field ironically. Letting Wyatt Teller go for a bag of footballs though? Unforgivable. He’s been an elite guard for a few years now in Cleveland. How does that happen?

Im  st ill pissed about that one 

• Agree 1

On 1/31/2022 at 9:52 PM, Estro said:

Aaron Kromer is another guy available. I like him when he was here back in '15.  I believe Eric Wood talked him up, or maybe that was D'Allesandro. I forget

Well you know I'm satisfied with the hire!  Always thought he was good

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.