OL coach Bobby Johnson headed to NY, has signed contract

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Best of luck. We need someone that installs a "hit the other team in the mouth" mentality. I wanna see some toughness in 22, definitely didn't see any fire this year. And definitely someone that can bring out spencer browns potential.

That’s Munchak. And Cable. Callahan is the best teacher. I hope they trend that way. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Would love Munchak as o-line coach.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Tom Cable for OL coach would be great. 

I am assuming those guys are free to seek out new jobs with the changing of the coaching staffs with their respective teams. Munchak is kinda-sorta connected to McDermott through Mike Tomlin. I would love either guy who should be available. Bill Callhan is still under contract from what I could find. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I am assuming those guys are free to seek out new jobs with the changing of the coaching staffs with their respective teams. Munchak is kinda-sorta connected to McDermott through Mike Tomlin. I would love either guy who should be available. Bill Callhan is still under contract from what I could find. 

Callahan may leave for the bears. He has an offer on the table apparently, not sure how that works if he’s under contract 

Joe Gilbert from Tampa is a guy would be very interested in. Arians reportedly told his staff he would let them out if their contracts if they want

• Like (+1) 1

I didn't see this actually confirmed, but Tim Graham is pretty reliable:

7 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Bill can block that unless it’s a promotion 

They can, but they evidently did not choose to do so.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I mean, Marrone fired Hackett in Jax after Nate got him hired. Not sure they are on good terms. And we know the Giants aren't hiring him now...😂😂😂

I believe I'll opt out of him coming here though.

Oh God Yes, Opt Out.  "No" to "St Doug Marrone" as OL coach.  NO!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.