Are you excited about the Superbowl matchup ?

Bogie_Klinkhammer

15 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yes. Stress free Super Bowl.

I will take that all day. (Outside of the bills making it of course)

The biggest mismatch IMO is going to be Rams d line vs Bengals o line.

The skill players won't mean much if burrow has no time to throw.

We will see though!

Seems like the titans sacked burrows a lot and it did not matter in the end   

before Cinci won yesterday I was super meh about the super bowl..........knowing now the matchup Yes Im definitely more invested in the AFC opponent beating the Rams...I think it would be a very similar fan reaction in cincinnati as it would be within the Bills mafia  if they win the super bowl.....the city will go kookoo bananas! HA

I'll enjoy seeing that reaction so go Bengals.

m

10 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I wanted to see Cincy and San Fran once we were eliminated. Revenge game from the Montana Super Bowl with them. Of course there’s not a ton of people old enough to remember that one 

That game was only 33 years ago, not the 1950’s. 

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Seems like the titans sacked burrows a lot and it did not matter in the end   

That’s because Tanny is the Titans QB. 

Honestly? Not excited and I live in Southern California. I was very excited to see KC lose but now that it’s the next day the Bengals-Rams matchup sort of reminds me of the Ravens-Giants from a few years back…yawn. I’ll just hope for a great game. 

PS: The Bills streak of four straight Super Bowl appearances is safe until at least 2025 now! 

46 minutes ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

Let's see how the NFL and their infinite awareness of large/small markets, tries to market the game as they worry about viewership when "one of us" (small market teams) gets to the show.

"And the big news regarding this Super Bowl today is that perhaps the finest franchise in professional football, the Dallas Cowboys, and the greatest player to ever throw a (underinflated) football are not here.  We will update the game with a 'crawl' at the bottom of your screen, and rerun the best Super Bowl commercials of the past twenty five years."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.