Super Bowl LVI: Bengals at Rams

\GoBillsInDallas/

On 2/1/2022 at 9:27 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Anyone else already over the Burrow hype fest?

I really like Burrow but like everything good the media will probably end up ruining him for me.  I'm actually rooting for the Rams b/c if Cincy wins they will shoot Burrow up to legendary status with Mahomes, right past Josh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 1/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, Greg S said:

Everyone in the North is a strong rivalry between all the teams. With the Jackson back I could see Ravens and Bengals. The Steelers are always a popular choice for primetime given their national following. It will depend on their offseason and who they get to replace Ben. Then there is the battle of Ohio but Mayfield is meh. Unless of course the league doesn't want a divisional matchup to open with.

Thinking fans are going to want to see the "what if the Bills had won the toss" game. Except it'll be in Cincy. Josh Allen is a pretty good draw for TV next season. IF the Bengals win. I'm going Aaron Donald as MVP and the Rams for the win.

My gut feeling tells me the Bengals will win and the next Mahomes/Brady is born in the eyes of the media anyway.

In fact there are certainly a lot of parallels to be made since Brady won his first SB in his 2nd NFL season even though he was essentially a rookie/1st year starter in 2001.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/31/2022 at 11:05 PM, HappyDays said:

Just randomly thought that if Burrow hadn't torn his ACL last year the Bengals wouldn't have been in position to draft Ja'Marr Chase and they probably wouldn't be in the Super Bowl.

If the Bengals lose, Mike Brown’s refusal to build a indoor practice facility or even a bubble will play no small part in it. It poured yesterday and now we’re in an ice storm with snow to follow. The Cincinnati Bengals can’t effectively practice on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the week before the Super Bowl.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.