Super Bowl LVI: Bengals at Rams

\GoBillsInDallas/

43 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

maybe they had something better to do

Maybe so, I like my answer better...j/k I was just being snarky. Im local to the area we are officially a lot of weather wimps just sayin'...spoiled . 

in fact record heat lately santa ana winds in the 80's yesterday..what the heck? super bowl may end up being a hot weather game. Could be a factor.

On 2/10/2022 at 8:26 PM, Steptide said:

Didn't know where to put this, didn't wanna start its own thread. Can't wait for next season 

Great to see Josh having some fun at the Superbowl festivities. I think after that classic game vs. The Chiefs, everyone knows now what a superstar he is. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It could have waited. Lets see how Sunday goes before the gloom and doom on their cheapness 

Or if the Bengals lose and immediately go back to being a team of little interest around the country.............Carson missed his chance to land a blow to Mike Brown while people are actually paying attention to the team for the first time since he was traded.   

Edited by BADOLBILZ

9 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playoffs/2022/2/11/22928673/joe-burrow-athens-ohio-high-school-super-bowl

Apparently Joe Burrow’s had that cool under pressure thing since high school. Part of his makeup.

The Rams could blow them out, but if it’s close late, I like Burrow’s chances over Stafford.

I was at the game where he threw the TD to himself and the state championship game that he “lost” (he was amazing). 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.