Super Bowl LVI: Bengals at Rams

\GoBillsInDallas/

Wondering if there's a prop bet on how many times during the broadcast; i.e. game, pre game, post game someone, Michaels, Tricco, other says: "Make sure to stay tuned to NBC after the SB to watch the exciting Ice Dancing Final!"

I'll put the number at 10

My wife likes watching the skating, but not enough to stay up to 11:00 to watch it either.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

33 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I thought I’d be interested in this one because of no Brady or Mahomes. But, I am not even remotely excited for this game. 

I'm with ya. I'm more exciting about cooking and eating during the game. I did throw some money on the Bengals and a bunch of prop bets to make it more entertaining. 

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm with ya. I'm more exciting about cooking and eating during the game. I did throw some money on the Bengals and a bunch of prop bets to make it more entertaining. 

Thankfully I’m in a handful of Super Bowl squares.  Makes it more interesting.

Prefer if the Bengals win, doesn’t really matter who wins.

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's so hard for me to believe the Bengals are THAT good that they're in the superbowl today, but good for them. It's better than seeing kc playing agisn for a 3rd year in a row. Think the rams win this one though. 31-21

I feel like the Bengals got a few too many breaks on the way here.  They almost feel like imposters - I like that team, but I think it could be a mismatch tonight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I feel like the Bengals got a few too many breaks on the way here.  They almost feel like imposters - I like that team, but I think it could be a mismatch tonight.

Agree. It kinda makes me think if the bills had made it to the superbowl in 2018. The bills (and bengals now) just don't seem like they have enough experience. I guess that's why it's so frustrating that it's not the bills playing today 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I thought I’d be interested in this one because of no Brady or Mahomes. But, I am not even remotely excited for this game. 

Same here because it should have been us playing, just feels like we got robbed 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Success said:

Crazy to think they were 125-1 shots to make the Super Bowl in August.  Only teams equal or worse i believe were the Lions, Jags, Texans and Jets.

Hey they overachieved and got some breaks and made some breaks in the playoffs.  I feel like their 4th seed was perfect setup, and KC mentally were jacked up after the huge Bills win. That helped Cincinnati i believe. 

Now all they need to do is win 1 game.  It’s nuts

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Crazy to think they were 125-1 shots to make the Super Bowl in August.  Only teams equal or worse i believe were the Lions, Jags, Texans and Jets.

Hey they overachieved and got some breaks and made some breaks in the playoffs.  I feel like their 4th seed was perfect setup, and KC mentally were jacked up after the huge Bills win. That helped Cincinnati i believe. 

Now all they need to do is win 1 game.  It’s nuts

It’s incredible what a few lucky breaks here and there will do for you. Tennessee should’ve beat them and blew it. KC did the same. Unfortunately we got Mahomes best shot that night and now we are at home. Not saying the Bengals are frauds but lots of lucky breaks along the way. Just sucks because of the Burrow worship when that should’ve been Josh. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.